• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

ϟAres and Demeter☼ is looking for Guildies!

DeletedUser15391

Ares and Demeter - Tight knit & Active Guild

lWCacpO.png

My name is Colonel Anguss and I am one of the founders of Ares and Demeter. Nice to meet you :)

We have about 10 openings left in our guild and we are looking for active players who either like to trade or fight. We currently participate in Iron Age and Early Middle Ages GvG. We have some players ready for High Middle Ages GvG as well, but we need more recruits!

We are a very, very active guild. We have little rules or restrictions and we like to have fun. The only thing asked of our members is you help in Bricks to Sticks (when someone builds a new GB and needs help raising it, we ask you put in 1 FP), aid at least 4 times a week, and follow the fair trade policy. That's it.

Our guild is like a little family and we help each other out in any way we can.

We have great building clubs and chains to help you level up your GBs and dedicated traders that get trades filled quickly. We are a great balance of War and Harvest. We accept GvG players and producers/traders. Each plays an important part in helping the guild level up. The higher the level, the more perks we get as a guild.

Please let me know if you are interested by sending me a message in game and I will be happy to send you an invite. Also, let me know if you have any questions I can answer.

Forge on!
Colonel Anguss

Last edited by a moderator: