• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

EASTER EVENT 2015- Feedback

DeletedUser9393

So you can only egg a person once a day with one egg out of your 24 (if you're awake that long) total eggs for the day? So, for example, you would need to find 24 different people to egg in a day to use up all your eggs for the day and then egg 24 again the next day?
Yes, you are correct.

DeletedUser15633

Does anyone know what time the event starts? Is it at 12:00 midnight EST by chance?

DeletedUser16161

Ho hum...another event, and already folks complaining about the prizes. Here's the deal, people, it's "free stuff", so if you don't want it don't take it. The 'pony' isn't going to become a 'unicorn' just because you're whining about it.
Can't wait for TE, and a whole new round of complaints...

You did notice the title of this thread...right?

DeletedUser10806

Ho hum...another event, and already folks complaining about the prizes. Here's the deal, people, it's "free stuff", so if you don't want it don't take it. The 'pony' isn't going to become a 'unicorn' just because you're whining about it.
Can't wait for TE, and a whole new round of complaints...
Agreed! I love the special Events - The Easter event last year was my first and still the best in my opinion.
Free stuff - love it!!!

DeletedUser11463

For larger guilds, you can do egg circles or alternatively, start at your number and work down until you run out of eggs, then start at next number. At the end of the list move to the #1 person and continue. You could also do X amount of people in your guild and then also keep some for friends as an option.

1x1 deco's - suggest not using trees or obelisks but the next level up or higher. That way at least there is a chance of a BP. Also, don't aid people during this event unless you have no other choice. It is better to manually mot/pol. Less aid means less 1x1's you really need.

Just my 2 cents.

Dikkon

I guess not yet EST. I restarted at about 12:05 am EST and nothing new showed up. Don't know what time today is the target.

DeletedUser16911

I think (but am not certain) that FOE's server is an hour behind EST. At least, I have my time set to EST, and the time on my posts is an hour early.
I think. :huh:
ETA, well, not anymore it isn't, now the time is correct. :rolleyes: Though obviously, still FOE doesn't seem to be running on EST.

DeletedUser10806

I'm in New Zealand and usually find stuff starts at 6pm local which is in 25 mins.

DeletedUser15391

The Valentine's quests all reset at 12 am EST. So I am kind of bummed we don't have any eggs yet :( Trying to stay up for it and I'm so tired!

DeletedUser16911

Well hmph. Someone in global chat just suggested that in fact it might start "tonight."
Would've been nice if the announcement had clarified a few things. :hmph: I didn't want to place my decos until the last minute (so I placed them a half hour before midnight), and went all day without M/P'ing anybody; now I haven't aided anyone, and I have decos just taunting people to polish them!

DeletedUser

Well hmph. Someone in global chat just suggested that in fact it might start "tonight."
Would've been nice if the announcement had clarified a few things. :hmph: I didn't want to place my decos until the last minute (so I placed them a half hour before midnight), and went all day without M/P'ing anybody; now I haven't aided anyone, and I have decos just taunting people to polish them!

Yes I understand completely built my decos right before midnight hoping for it to start... Well nearly 1/4 of my HMA decos are polished in the first hour or so. While my important stuff like my PE houses and supplies go without motivation.. This is a terrible system and inno should be ashamed of releasing it this way.....
jicSQqx.png

So much for mixed motivation and polish, every HMA deco was polished before almost every PE building was motivated..:mad:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser11406

Really people?

If you're not smart enough to figure it out you should just be left to wallow in your own misery.

Use early age decorations. The system is much less likely to polish them. Simple solution.

Not enough eggs to go around? Everyone has the same problem. Deal with it.

Don't like the prizes? Don't play.

There you go.

Basically beotches beotch. So stop beotching, or . . . wear that name tag proudly because you are what you are.

DeletedUser16161

If you're not smart enough to figure it out you should just be left to wallow in your own misery.

Use early age decorations. The system is much less likely to polish them. Simple solution.

Not enough eggs to go around? Everyone has the same problem. Deal with it.

Don't like the prizes? Don't play.

There you go.

Basically beotches beotch. So stop beotching, or . . . wear that name tag proudly because you are what you are.

Yes. It bugs me when people provide feedback in a feedback thread, too. Also, your simple solution to the aid problem is not really a solution for people who were running their cities with no decos or CBs.