• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

How about consolation prizes to compensate us for our frustration

DeletedUser19890

This contest obviously didn't work at all. It was extremely frustrating for everyone. My thought: How about some sort of consolation prizes to compensate all of us for our frustration. A little good will can go a long way, in my opinion.

DeletedUser18519

No. They want to give prizes to those that posted early, not to those of us that tried to play within the rules

DeletedUser14137

I agree ed777. it was a pathetic mess up. and so many angry players. just see the world chats. .. a few hidden birthday gifts kin the players worlds would be nice.some totally free expansions also maybe. o well 3 is very young isn't it. ha ha .

DeletedUser15391

The people that posted before 9pm should be disqualified. Just saying.

DeletedUser2470

lesson in how not to run an event ..... think they learned their lesson ? ? ?

Bebops

piss poor at best, smart game i.t. guys would across the board award a token prize at the least

DeletedUser14931

wow every time i tryed to get on it told me page could not be found . this was a big mess maybe thay shuld do it agen and make it longer than 1 hr

DeletedUser4726

wow every time i tried to get on it told me page could not be found . this was a big mess maybe they should do it again and make it longer than 1 hr

i TRIED to sign in right at 9pm EST and had to keep reloading the page 14 or more time. Finally got in at 9:14 It showed the start up post at 9:07 and some How 8000 + people had already signed in ... Talk about Cheaters.. their sign in times are posted and they should be Voided.. there is no way this was fair..!!!!

DeletedUser16209

I think a consolation prize would be a good move as a token of good will. I tried to log in and the system was so dogged down that it would not let me and after 5 tries it locked my account for 15 minutes. I know my user name and password but still the system would not let me in. I am very disappointed about the birthday party that I wanted to be a part of. Of course, right after the party was over I could log on without any problems. Oh well, the intentions were good but the outcome was really disheartening. Yes, a little bit of good will goes a long way.

DeletedUser

Never made it in. Page could not be found the whole hour for me! They really should make it up to those of us that tried.