• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Halloween Costume Contest- WIN 500 DIAMONDS AND A HAUNTED HOUSE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser4770

Post your picture of you, your child or your pet dressed as your favorite Forge of Empires character and win! Princess Mycienia, Rinbin, Ragu Silvertongue (or any other FoE character) all await your creativity! Show us your genius.

FreeVector-Haunted-House.jpg

All entries will receive a Haunted House
Grand Prize winner 500 diamonds and a Haunted House
Picture must be posted in this thread by midnight on October 31st. Winner to be announced first of November

*Professional photos are not acceptable.

DeletedUser23676

i dont know who are those characters ¡¡ can u post a image of them, please

DeletedUser2430

I know Rinbin is the grinning character that appears on the side quests, so any of those would do. I would wait for Jake, that pumpkin-head guy from the Halloween event, that would be fun to do :)

DeletedUser23685

Actually, this year I decided to dress up as something from the roman empire and went with legionnaire. Here is my costume! I hope you guys like it.

The link to my picture is here. http://postimg.org/image/g2tm46nmh/

I can't seem to upload images on here for some reason.

I read that professional pictures weren't allowed, so I had someone take another picture outside that isn't "professional".

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser22934

IDK the characters name but its my profile pic.

6kj7igy.jpg

DeletedUser15575

Not sure of the Avatar's name but you should recognize him.
10485841_10205284933225114_1188105708992186550_n.jpg

DeletedUser14330

Princess Myciena Gone Wild In New Orleans

Princess Myciena In New Orleans, LAfile:///Users/lindabarker/Desktop/Screen%20Shot%202015-10-19%20at%201.58.24%20PM.png

DeletedUser23692

Dont know the name but one of the red headed princesses

AGQm-1nB5q8oIuUHDo7uiBYkWieMZbRObr9Xze2DOwn4tmybrd6yqZJR4ezYkCg7tYqEoK2nad1LG6z5glhXpdgJdGe_f8c3yWHLPSRjOeJ_0OUFSGr1vdnDaXkIW4c7yg~~

My Red Headed princess! The only one that matters to me!

DeletedUser23692

She looks like one of the red headed princess characters lol Don't know if she has a name
AGQm-1nB5q8oIuUHDo7uiBYkWieMZbRObr9Xze2DOwn4tmybrd6yqZJR4ezYkCg7tYqEoK2nad1LG6z5glhXpdh-MbpdOLq12wJGctR6aJpaGqEc6ZuPpV7YxE0PlL0iRg~~

DeletedUser

Not sure of the Avatar's name but you should recognize him.

Awesome! Isn't that the French General Barthelemy Philipeaux from the northern region of the Industrial Age map (North America) that I'm still trying to complete! LOL!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.