• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Question] When will Halloween begin in FoE?

DeletedUser2223

Yeah, no kidding.
My other games are well into their Halloween events and I am having a blast with them.
FoE looks so boring with nothing Halloweeny to have fun with.

DeletedUser8152

Usually only takes maybe a week to do the quests (if that). I'd rather time it so it finishes not too long before the holiday.

DeletedUser2223

Usually only takes maybe a week to do the quests (if that). I'd rather time it so it finishes not too long before the holiday.

I disagree.
You don't get to enjoy the Halloween buildings and decorations (if any) while it is October.

DeletedUser2223

That sucks. We won't have our Halloween stuff for long during October.

DeletedUser8944

It will most likely start a day or so after the 1.62 update on the 20th, they have a habit of doing that

DeletedUser22595

Does anyone have the full Halloween Quest list for the tasks required for the event yet?

DeletedUser2223

That is stupid. We won't have Halloween stuff but for a few days for October.
What idiot is in charge of date planning?
November is NOT Halloween.
October IS Halloween.
START THE EVENT EARLIE!!!

DeletedUser8428

Frankly, I don't understand why they run an event for 17 days when this observance in the US is a single day. Don't want this event to run into November? By all means, let it start on 10/26 as planned, shut it down on 11/1.

DeletedUser2223

Frankly, I don't understand why they run an event for 17 days when this observance in the US is a single day. Don't want this event to run into November? By all means, let it start on 10/26 as planned, shut it down on 11/1.

How about starting 10/14 like an intelligent person would.