• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Can't build mad scientist lab (Halloween event prize)

• Thread starter DeletedUser23469
  • Start date

DeletedUser23469

I completed all quests, the Mad scientist lab shows up in my inventory, but when I try to build it nothing happens. Anyone successful in building this?

DeletedUser10415

Do you have the 2 free population required to run it?

DeletedUser22222

I am having the same problem. I have plenty of population available, when I go to my inventory and select the Mad Scientist Lab to build and then it goes back to my city but there is no building there to place. I came on the forum to find out why! :/

DeletedUser10415

I haven't tried to build it, so I wouldn't know. I doubt I ever will build it. I'd rather have a bazaar. :p

DeletedUser17462

There are times new, special event buildings have that issue. Every time I've contacted support they've told me log out and back in and if that doesn't work, delete and reinstall the game. One or the other has fixed it every time.

DeletedUser22280

I'm having the same problem! I thought at first maybe it was because I left that graveyard in inventory as well, so I built it, but still nothing. I've signed out and back again, still nothing. And yet there it is in my inventory! I'm playing on my iPad. If anyone figures out what is going on and what you have to do to be able to build the lab, PLEASE POST!!! (Yes I do have 2 people, enough room, and a connecting road). THANK YOU!!!

DeletedUser

If the buildings don't show up when you try to build them on the app, delete and reinstall the app. But make sure you are a registered user first; for any playing on a guest account, you can register via your settings menu.

DeletedUser24118

I'm having the same problem! I thought at first maybe it was because I left that graveyard in inventory as well, so I built it, but still nothing. I've signed out and back again, still nothing. And yet there it is in my inventory! I'm playing on my iPad. If anyone figures out what is going on and what you have to do to be able to build the lab, PLEASE POST!!! (Yes I do have 2 people, enough room, and a connecting road). THANK YOU!!!

I had to log in on my pc to get it to build. Now it built on my pc but doesnt show up on my ipad lol. There is just a big hole/

DeletedUser24118

removed the game from the ipad and reinstalled corrected the error

DeletedUser24130

If the buildings don't show up when you try to build them on the app, delete and reinstall the app. But make sure you are a registered user first; for any playing on a guest account, you can register via your settings menu.
Will I lose where I am in the game if I delete the app and reinstall

DeletedUser24130

i also removed the app and reinstalled it and it worked as well

DeletedUser24137

Lab Problem

"I tried putting the lab on my iPad, does not work, had to go to my iMac it works. I have the graveyard also along with the scarecrow. But when I go back to my iPad the lab is not there. "

DeletedUser

Will I lose where I am in the game if I delete the app and reinstall

So long as you are a registered player, you won't lose your progress. If you are playing as a guest however, you should register first to prevent any loss of progress.

DeletedUser17462

"I tried putting the lab on my iPad, does not work, had to go to my iMac it works. I have the graveyard also along with the scarecrow. But when I go back to my iPad the lab is not there. "
Read the other posts and you'd see the solution is to delete and reinstall the app on your iPad.

DeletedUser24198

Response

When I deleted the app from my iPhone and added it back, that seemed to fix it for me.