• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Halloween Event

DeletedUser14197

If it didnt work, and you deleted 3 items from your current age, are you sure you don't have a graveyard? I almost missed finding mine. Perhaps it won't work if you already have an old graveyard from last year.

- - - Updated - - -

Can someone verify the end date? Here on the forum it says the 11th at 6pm EST. In game, if you click on the icon on the left of the screen and click the question mark, it says to finish by the 10th. Which is it?

DeletedUser5500

i would say the 11th. For one, the pop up that said it came up after the event had started.....and they have the pop-ups to tell you something important (most of the time)

DeletedUser18519

Why did I just get a regular graveyard when I sold my ancient graveyard?

DeletedUser15722

I thought that it said to place ancient graveyard in the city and you will get the newer graveyard.

DeletedUser3556

It did, but I only got a regular graveyard
You needed to place your Graveyard from Inventory before getting the last quest in order to be able to upgrade to a better version. If you didn't already have a graveyard of any version in your city at the time of getting the last quest you would only be able to win the Basic Graveyard.

Flavius Belisarius

OK, I got a Graveyard, Haunted House, and Mad Scientist.
I built them, but I want to put other stuff in play.
If I sell my GVYRD, HH, and MS can I build them again later?

DeletedUser

before i got my final quest i just switched to high middle and deleting 3 houses in either age or decos in either age not working... any suggestions

DeletedUser23123

Kind of stump here. Did you try the old Roads. Maybe a luck might fall.

DeletedUser15722

My ancient graveyard was place in the city at 10th puzzle step. Was i wrong ?

DeletedUser18519

You needed to place your Graveyard from Inventory before getting the last quest in order to be able to upgrade to a better version. If you didn't already have a graveyard of any version in your city at the time of getting the last quest you would only be able to win the Basic Graveyard.

I see that now, but still frustrating

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser12063

I tried to use an ancient graveyard from Inventory for the upgrade to legendary and it failed, so I upgraded my original graveyard to an old graveyard. Perhaps I needed to place the ancient graveyard earlier for it to be upgraded.

DeletedUser24139

answer to riddle #14

I tried to use an ancient graveyard from Inventory for the upgrade to legendary and it failed, so I upgraded my original graveyard to an old graveyard. Perhaps I needed to place the ancient graveyard earlier for it to be upgraded.

I just sold items in the trade market and it worked. try selling/trading in the market.

to be more clear i went to see what people are needing and offering and i selected something i can provide and traded, it cost 1 forge point for each trade. that seemed to work. try it one time and you will see in the Halloween event that you will get 1/3 of the even complete.

- - - Updated - - -

I just sold items in the trade market and it worked. try selling/trading in the market.

to be more clear i went to see what people are needing and offering and i selected something i can provide and traded, it cost 1 forge point for each trade. that seemed to work. try it one time and you will see in the Halloween event that you will get 1/3 of the even complete.

never mind that was just a forge point used

DeletedUser24139

ok i figured it out, you have to first have at least 3 buildings (decor is considered building) from your current age. I am in early middle ages age and i was deleting iron age buildings or decor so it wasnt working, i had no early middle ages building so i built a cheap early middle ages decor and then i deleted it and it worked. make sure the buildings or decor you delete are from your current age and not from previous ages.

DeletedUser14295

I have had my graveyard in my city since last Halloween, I am progressive era and have built and sold 3 progressive decorations (I also tried roads). There is no acknowledgement in the quest icon when the decoration is sold. What am I missing? does the graveyard have to be sold? I rely on my graveyard, so I do not want to sell it unless I am guaranteed I will get it back (or a better one). Any help is appreciated.

DeletedUser9433

I have had my graveyard in my city since last Halloween, I am progressive era and have built and sold 3 progressive decorations (I also tried roads). There is no acknowledgement in the quest icon when the decoration is sold. What am I missing? does the graveyard have to be sold? I rely on my graveyard, so I do not want to sell it unless I am guaranteed I will get it back (or a better one). Any help is appreciated.

The reason for selling your Graveyard is to get the next higher Graveyard. Base to old to ancient to legendary. The upgraded graveyard appears in your inventory.

DeletedUser14295

The reason for selling your Graveyard is to get the next higher Graveyard. Base to old to ancient to legendary. The upgraded graveyard appears in your inventory.

That was it. I had to sell my graveyard. Thanks.