• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Question] Congratulatory Chest

• Thread starter DeletedUser2355
  • Start date

DeletedUser2355

Why do some get a "congratulatory chest" for entering a new age and some do not?

DeletedUser8152

I believe that everyone should get a chest when you advance an age. That was added to the game a few updates ago. If you didn't seem to get one, I would contact support.

DeletedUser2355

I believe that everyone should get a chest when you advance an age. That was added to the game a few updates ago. If you didn't seem to get one, I would contact support.

I did get one on B world, but I am pretty sure I did not get one on A world. I did contact support. They said it was a test and some get it and some don't. I am paraphrasing.

I am reposting the question here because it seemed odd what support was telling me. I thought testing was done on the BETA server and in my mind all players should get the same benefits for their achievements.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I am reposting the question here because it seemed odd what support was telling me. I thought testing was done on the BETA server and in my mind all players should get the same benefits for their achievements.

I must agree with Oskie, this is not the beta server, and it's no longer in beta as a game, if there is a bonus being offered to some and not others it isn't fair. In my current world I am getting the chests, but I would find it very disappointing if others weren't receiving the same advancement opportunities. I'm also hearing from several people about a random diamond bonuses that pop up after logging in daily for several days in a row with some kind of congratulatory message. I can't vouch for the veracity of these claims (oskie's, though I have no reason to doubt him, or the others I just mentioned), as I have gotten the chests and never seen the alleged diamond bonus given, but I do have to inquire if there is a level (excluding premium) playing field here.

DeletedUser2355

I did receive a confirmatory message from support that what I stated earlier in my first message is indeed the current practice. Some get it and some don't. So no, not a level playing field.

DeletedUser17462

I did receive a confirmatory message from support that what I stated earlier in my first message is indeed the current practice. Some get it and some don't. So no, not a level playing field.
That's complete and utter BS if that's the case.

DeletedUser5500

agreed.....the beta server is the testing server....Not saying that they can't test small things on here, but these aren't the main testing servers...