• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Contest!! Has Anyone Had a FoE Love Story? Win a USB Card!

• Thread starter DeletedUser4770
  • Start date

DeletedUser4770

valentines16forumlogo.png

Have you had a FoE love story? Met someone here? Dated someone here? Married someone here? Heard of a love story within the FoE walls? Tell us your Valentine's love story and five lucky winners will win a credit card sized USB drive. Just drop us a note. One entry per player only. (Two will get you disqualified!) Its a great prize!*

USB%20pic.jpg

*You will need to provide us with your name and address for shipping. (Don't place it here. If you win, we will contact you for the information.)
If we do not receive your name and address by the assigned date, the prize will be forfeited and given to the next winning player.

END DATE: 02/07//2016 22:00 EST

Algona

Whereas I can't think of anything I can say that will even come close to the previous awesome post, so I'll leave you with this take on the greatest love story of all time.

'Twas in a restaurant they met,
Romeo and Juliet.
He had no cash to pay the debt.
So Romee-owed,
For what Juli-et.

DeletedUser4770

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
The following players have won the USB Card!!! Please submit a ticket to Support HERE with "PANACEA- I WON THE USB!" in the header. In the body of the message, please include:
Your ingame player name:
Your 'real' full name (first and last):
Your mailing address:
Your city/state/zip:

Your USB card will be in the mail to you and you should receive it in the next 2-3 weeks:
trblemker

Algona

DeletedUser23206

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
The following players have won the USB Card!!! Please submit a ticket to Support HERE with "PANACEA- I WON THE USB!" in the header. In the body of the message, please include:
Your ingame player name:
Your 'real' full name (first and last):
Your mailing address:
Your city/state/zip:

Your USB card will be in the mail to you and you should receive it in the next 2-3 weeks:
trblemker

Algona

Thank You for hosting such a wonderful contest, As I never get tired of telling our story!!