• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
RaveWolf
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Echoing my original post .. the exchange with Agent doesn't make you look good, either. Not responding to others is tough.. but the alternative prolongs the drama and makes everyone involved look ..... less mature than they are.
    Reactions: RaveWolf
    RaveWolf
    RaveWolf
    I have reported him, and stand by statement. I will also stand by the fact that I will no longer respond to any more of his comments.

He sees me as being aggressive which I am clearly not being, I'm simply trying to make a point and he is doing a pretty good job of doing that for me and will point it out.
    It's quite funny how he is trying to make out that I'm using the exclamations as being aggressive.
    RaveWolf
    RaveWolf
    I actually wanted to reply and say that we better not use exclamations when we wish him "Happy Birthday!!" or "Merry Christmas!!" as he might thing we're attacking him.
    Unfortunately I had already stated that I would not reply :(
    ...but at least it's here if he wants to poke around at my profile.

Thanks for your feedback.
    It is highly appreciated!! (oops, my bad) :D
    :) had a lot of practice - my mother is a master at pot-stirring and sucking people in. Have learned over the years to speak my piece and let it go without reacting to anything else.
    RaveWolf
    RaveWolf
    You are 100% correct... It's hard to do when you're passionate about something.
    DeletedUser36705
    Good advice hjh, that's certainly not my immediate inclination, but I think I will follow it from here on out as well. (even harder to do in real life!)

Thanks again for your post today RaveWolf, I appreciate how you put yourself out there, it needed to be said and it made me rethink some of my own posts here as well. good job!
    Rave, I am not taking sides. But I'm telling you - stop responding. You're making yourself look as bad as everyone else. Just stop and let you original post stand on its own.
    RaveWolf
    RaveWolf
    Thank you. I appreciate that... There is nothing I hate more than Cyber Bullying or any bullying for that matter. So I tend to go on the attack instead.

Thank you very much for your advice.
    Well Noted!!
    From this posting - RaveWolf, Today at 6:38 PM
    Nice recovery, well done.
    DeletedUser37125
    How do I open this world and play?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…