1. GvG Improvements Update

Hello Queens and Kings,
    First up, we wanted to thank you once again for taking the time to continue to contribute your feedback on the upcoming changes to Forge of Empires, especially in relation to Guild Battlegrounds.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Cultural Settlement - Feudal Japan

Arising from the Sengoku period of Feudal Japan, the clan of Akechi Mitsuhide has requested your help.
    As the Daimyo of his village, it is your task to lead the Feudal Japan to prosperity! Detailed information here!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Changelog 1.157

Hello Queens and Kings,
    The update to 1.157 will take place on Wed, July 24, 2019. There will be a short period of downtime during the update, we apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Starzzman

1. Graviton
    Graviton
    Open an in-game support ticket and cross your fingers. They've been known to do a one-time replacement when things like this happen (happened to me once!). Good luck!
    Mar 28, 2019
    Lancer likes this.
  2. Super Catanian
    Super Catanian
    Exactly what @Graviton said. And, of course, please, PLEASE, be more careful next time! Thank you!!
    Mar 29, 2019
    Lancer likes this.
  3. DreadfulCadillac
    DreadfulCadillac
    message support
    Mar 29, 2019
    Lancer likes this.
  4. Snowbelle
    Snowbelle
    As many have said you need to submit a support ticket. Please let me know if you need a link as to how to send one.
    Apr 2, 2019
    Lancer likes this.
  5. Panacea
    Panacea
    I am truly sorry that this occurred. Graviton is correct in some respect. Support is able to return some accidentally deleted buildings- just not Great Buildings. We can assist you in getting it erected again so start an ingame ticket about this as soon as possible.
    Apr 2, 2019