• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
Lancer
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I want to wish everyone a safe and Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! If you decide to drink, remember to be responsible. Have a plan in place to either stay where you are drinking or have someone to be your DD, if you think you will be over the limit or unsafe to drive.
    Well i have to drop a bombshell...iam pulling out of guild on jaims. Ive been thinking for last 3 weeks. The time has come! Its been fun. Lets still be friends, no drop me lol? I wish only continued success to the guild . Salutations , cheers all around
    I love this time of the year! This month I will turn 29 and the weather is almost always perfect, especially in the evening.
    hope we get more new members. my trades sit for weeks on end. im predicting we will have total of 80 within 3 years time. by then ill be slightly older and have a "dont care" attitude lol
    Reactions: Agaselle and Lancer
    Lancer
    Lancer
    I know that as soon as I see trades from ya I accept them 90% of the time. But yes, I'm with you on trying to get more active members too.
    High Guard Reapers in Jaims is currently seeking active members to join us in our endeavors. Message me here for my in game name.
    You know, after an unfortunate incident within my guild where a member used excessive profanity - the (f) word, it didnt get filtered. Inno should fix this right away. It is very discouraging seeing profanity being used in the game
    I might setup a 5th city on another world! First have to scout around any friendlies i recognize who posts here and compare notes. For me, foe is a very complex game to master, even now i still struggle. At same time obssesed with it. Its a love, hate relationship
    Reactions: Agaselle and Lancer
    Lancer
    Lancer
    I play in Yorkton and Jaims. I have a love, hate relationship with the game too. Lol. I love to play but sometimes it can feel like another job.
    i may change my city name..what it is ill reveal in game. my city is as the profile says a non progressive city. it will never get past the next age. there are no military bdlgs present. thus no battles fought. the first ever sanctuary city in all of east nagach me thinks. but would love to win some cool premium bldgs in events.
    Hi. I have an iPad Pro that I use sometimes in the game. I wanted to know if FOE has how to do things in the game on the ipad? Something that is recent. I just found something by accident, and it made me wonder how many things I don’t know. Can you help me with that please? Tyvm... Ragnartheviking...
    Reactions: Agaselle
    Super Catanian
    Super Catanian
    There are a few functions on mobile that are not necessarily on PC. However, they are usually small things and they don't have a huge impact on normal gameplay.
    Emberguard
    Emberguard
    If you can link what you found it’ll help in defining what you need to know
    i have no idea..hey! i just tried it out on the pc...looks like i can start new city..i chose jaims. but i cant do this while on mobile. very odd
    hmmm i tried starting on a different world but it said your current city will be deletd...so thats out. unless i create new acct...i want to try and set up a city to look more efficient with less roads. sort of a (test) phase...to compare new city with current one.
    Reactions: Agaselle
    Stephen Longshanks
    How did you go about trying to start on a different world? I've started cities on different worlds over 2 dozen times and never had that message.
    Emberguard
    Emberguard
    If you could supply a screenshot that'd probably help
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…