• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Forge of Empires Forum

Super Catanian
Super Catanian
Damn...
UBERhelp1
UBERhelp1
Hmm... lets solve a mystery online! Who was there? What's the motive? Why was... shoot I read too many mystery/detective books.
barra370804
barra370804
Who was there? A drone.

What's the motive? Steal money, break things.
UBERhelp1
UBERhelp1
Hmm... says like because don't want u to go over 420... and strange. Do you have any kind of security camera footage? Cause the hacker guy would have needed access to the thing.
barra370804
barra370804
no cameras, and remember, it is my neighbor who is affected
UBERhelp1
UBERhelp1
I know, but you might have like a ring doorbell or something. Saw someone walk by. Idk.
barra370804
Stephen Longshanks
I thought you were serious until I saw that part about the garage door opener exploding. LOL
barra370804
barra370804
believe it or not I'm dead serious
barra370804
barra370804
The woman of that house has gone through over 10 phones because the hacker keeps disabling them
Stephen Longshanks
How do you hack a garage door opener so it explodes? Tamper with, yes, but hack?
Emberguard
Emberguard
Agreed it sounds strange, but I don’t know enough about the way electronic garage doors operate to know if it’s possible to hack it or if it could explode
Emberguard
Emberguard
barra370804
barra370804
I don't know what a dip switch is :l

I do know that the words they used were "hacked the garage door" but yes it could have been "tampered with" as they suspect a certain pickup truck
Emberguard
Emberguard
The video explains it.

Basically is it a single code, or is it a rotating code? If it’s a single code then it’s hackable in 10 seconds using a toy according to the link I posted
barra370804
barra370804
Single code :0
Emberguard
Emberguard
Well then they need to replace the system with a more secure system. There’s simply no way to protect something that has such a small pool of possible combinations.