• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Forge of Empires Forum

WinnerGR
WinnerGR
Either a bug or you do not have 10Q of shamrocks or click next town, then click the button in the pop-up window. You will be taken to a screen with chests, buy as many as you want, and then click continue again.
UBERhelp1
UBERhelp1
Click continue, then click the button in the pop-up window. You will be taken to a screen with chests, buy as many as you want, and then click continue again.
Emberguard
Emberguard
screenshot? (1mb size limit if you’re uploading here)
WALLY65
I completed all 38 tasks and it still wont let me move on to next town so now what remain here and complete more quests i am on the next 25 quests already
WALLY65
i got a big green check mark that says congradulations you completed all tasks for this town. Progress to next town. i am still in first town and cant move on
WALLY65
maybe i should complete another 38 tasks ; upgrade my buildings to level 500 or collect another 8.4 Q can anyone help me?
UBERhelp1
UBERhelp1
First off, you'd never make it to level 500. Second, post a screenshot of your town.