• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Im getting Progressive Era side quests somehow, those are Military Preparations and Riot Control, cant complete them since I cant gather more Progressive Era units unless I move up in the age. It may have something to do that Im already in the Progressive Era map, if it itsnt then idk how Im getting these.
    UBERhelp1
    UBERhelp1
    You can abort side quests.
    tablething481
    still dont know bout how im getting those
    UBERhelp1
    UBERhelp1
    It is just by advancing on the cmap.
    General Update: About to research another tech for the quest to gather more Progressive Era and maybe Modern Era troops, got an Arc and the top 1 of my neighborhood is now in Progressive Era and the top 3 has Progressive Era troops.
    Neighborhood Update (Because Im still stuck on the story quest that requires me to research 3 tech and currently doing it): Some people have reached the Industrial Age and have troops from that age, meanwhile I seem to be the only one with Progressive Era troops, so far.
    On the neighborhood thing, relatively peaceful than I thought, only 3 people attempted to attacked me with varying bonuses of 42% to 76% attack bonus and 31% to 59% defense bonus. All didnt even take down one of my defense units which only have a 18% attack and 26% defense bonus (Dont worry, Im getting a great building or two to improve those stats). I guess Its because of the 1.5 battlefield scaling or something.
    Doing the Progressive Era Questline gave me one Rapid Fire Cannon, Also sided with the central nations so also be getting 2 tanks later on. Also reached the Industrial Age.
    Reactions: Captain Christian
    UBERhelp1
    UBERhelp1
    You can get up to PME troops in InA. I'm currently working out the logistics of that myself... essentially breaks down do the DT being awesome. I still need thousands of goods though.
    Just fought my first actual battle in the progressive era, obviously lost since I only have Colonial Age troops but almost won.
    If you're wondering what troops I used and the enemy's troops, It was 7 Grenadiers and 1 Field Gun against 5 Tanks and 3 Armored Cars. enemy only had 2 Tanks left before I lost.
    Super Catanian
    Super Catanian
    Even if you weren't in Colonial, that's a pretty bad Unit selection. You would have had better chances of replacing some of the Grenadiers with Field Guns, and throwing a few Rogues in the mix as well.
    tablething481
    Well, I do have some Industrial Age units from the quests.
    Super Catanian
    Super Catanian
    That's good, but compared to the Units in the PE and the terrain there, you'll still stand little chance. Try to mostly negotiate or wait until you yourself can get ahold of some of these Units yourself.
    Well, I have reached the Industrial Age map, I'm still on the Colonial Age so, can I complete the map? I have 32% attack bonus and 40% defense bonus.
    tablething481
    Why? Does it require researching something from the Industrial Age?
    Emberguard
    Emberguard
    Yeah pretty sure you have to research something in industrial for it
    PJS299
    PJS299
    I am also in colonial age. I scouted over to the industrial continent map. I conquered 3 territories, but I am stuck on some now. I also can not finish any other quests.
    I wonder how many and what kind of unattached units are available per age from quests.
    Godly Luke
    Godly Luke
    Your age?
    UBERhelp1
    UBERhelp1
    Well, you can get 2 EMA heavies from the EMA bonus questline and 2 musketeers and 5 grenadiers from the ca bonus questline.

Past that I'm not too sure.
    When someone does plunder me, I want to do at least a little bit of damage to their units (Maybe even kill one of their units) when defending. Any tips? Beside the whole "Collect on time" thing which doesn't seem to answer my question that much.
    Ps. I'm in Colonial Age
    Graviton
    Graviton
    Improve GBs and obtain buildings that grant boosts to your defensive army.
    Godly Luke
    Godly Luke
    And put down units above your age if you access to them. Especially in PME when champions become heavy units, they become overpowered.
    DeletedUser30617
    I loathe plunderers, so if I can, and their investments are high enough, I flip any of their GBs that I can after they've plundered me.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…