• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
HuntingGnomes55
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Is it true only 35 people maintain foe behind the scenes?
    Reactions: UP ONLINE
    HuntingGnomes55
    HuntingGnomes55
    From what I’m getting is the mods here signed some non disclosure agreement on this info, and I’ll move on.
    Lancer
    Lancer
    I'm not speaking on behalf on Inno with this statement, nor do I even have the knowledge to base this off of any official Inno staff and their workings, but if I was to just guess I would suggest that there is many more
    Lancer
    Lancer
    @HuntingGnomes55 you are correct about us moderators. We can't inform a member whether it be here or in game about the inner workings of the forum. Once before a member was trying to help his family member with their account, but they just didn't understand that we couldn't help them. They finally did get the help they needed through support but still
    Thought I had gained 100 FPS from moving to a different guild today. Realized it likely came from a WW or two. Those sneaky wells.
    I’m staying logged in here until inno mods log me off.
    Reactions: Captain Christian
    DevaCat
    DevaCat
    You're still awake?
    HuntingGnomes55
    HuntingGnomes55
    i Checked the stay logged in. I am waiting for either a mod to log me off or a cookie to clear it. Since I am on iOS I do not clear my cookies. I can be gone for days and still be logged in is the theory.
    DevaCat
    DevaCat
    I'm on iOS as well. I'm logged in until I periodically clear Safari history, which can be days. After I clear it and return I have to check stay logged in again.
    Reactions: Lancer
    “If”I was to start a diamond farm in a different world. Which world would be the one?
    HuntingGnomes55
    HuntingGnomes55
    I was more concerned of picking a world that has a certain “mod“ when I posted this. Still debating how committed I will be when I do create a 2nd city.
    Lancer
    Lancer
    I only play in Jaims and Yorkton. Jaims is my first and main world, and Yorkton is more of my diamond farm. Yorkton is still used as more than that but it's starting to become just a diamond farm and that's all.
    HuntingGnomes55
    HuntingGnomes55
    I chose Korch. See lastest comment above.
    I’ve been playing the game for 358 days. Interesting what you find under your game profile in the game.
    Reactions: Captain Christian
    Captain Christian
    Captain Christian
    I've been on for a total of 202 days, but I've been playing a little longer,. There was about a week or two when my computer was down and I couldn't play.
    Looking for a guide on different manual attack strategies. Can someone point me in the right direction?
    Reactions: WinnerGR
    HuntingGnomes55
    HuntingGnomes55
    Progressive age In East Nagach. Yggdrasil L8 (soon to be L9), charcoal express, sentinel outpostL2, and sentinel outpost L1 x4, CoA L8, Zeus L7, and CdM L6.
    I mostly stick to auto, but between Gbg attrition and Egypt it seems manual fighting is slowly becoming a requirement to advance In the game.
    Super Catanian
    Super Catanian
    Nice, a player in E world! I have a city there as well; Modern Era, so I'm still familiar with fighting in the PE.
    A general tip is to not fight automatically in Egypt. In PE (in my opinion), the better troops are the Rapid Fire Cannons, as well as Snipers.
    I'm currently working on a fighting strategy for the Egyptian Settlement. Stick around, and you'll be able to see it!
    HuntingGnomes55
    HuntingGnomes55
    I have a low level traz. I am trying to level some of my buildings to L10 before moving up to a different age. Haven’t gotten the snipers yet, but working on it. Thanks for the advice.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…