• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Forge of Empires Forum

Super Catanian
Super Catanian
Yup, and the cap is even higher, but shh...
ExtraMile
ExtraMile
Yes but you can bypass it during collections by using the “collect all” feature (pc only) for 5 diamonds
Stephen Longshanks
And if you get a reward of FP, it still goes into your bar even if you're over 100.
DevaCat
DevaCat
And there's another way, but it's a secret you'll have to discover. :)
Stephen Longshanks
Don't tell him that, he'll start playing with stuff and crash the game permanently.
Lancer
Lancer
On mobile devices if you get close to the 100 FP cap while doing your daily collections (and possibly doing the Recurring Quest for FPs), if you drag over several items very quickly, you can pick up a lot before the server catches up with you, allowing you to go over 100, not by a whole lot though. I personally do this a lot if I am near the end of my collections.
Lancer
Lancer
Anyway, for the short and direct answer to your question, yes, the cap is 100 FPs that you can have at one time on you FP bar. Except for those minor exceptions that I mentioned as well as what @Stephen Longshanks had said.
WinnerGR
WinnerGR
It is so easy to breach it might as well not be there !
Captain Christian
Captain Christian
I actually got 107, because I was at 99 when I collected 8 Forge Points.
Lancer
Lancer
I've gotten mine to 118 once
WinnerGR
WinnerGR
Some players have 1000s of FPS in there bar .
Proof
DreadfulCadillac
DreadfulCadillac
ive currently got a collection of almost 200fp, so yeah you can get past the limit, the collect all button exists
Lancer
Lancer
Well in my first reply I did say that I was referring to the mobile version. That's the only one I use
Super Catanian
Super Catanian
This has actually also worked on PC as well.