• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Forge of Empires Forum

Super Catanian
Super Catanian
Sorry for your loss.

Unrelated: Music is the only language everyone undestands.
DreadfulCadillac
DreadfulCadillac
what loss?
Nicholas002
Nicholas002
I thought math and soccer were the only universal languages?
Super Catanian
Super Catanian
@DreadfulCadillac The way you worded your post when you said "As my father explained during his lifetime" kinda implied that he died or something...
DreadfulCadillac
DreadfulCadillac
@Super Catanian I was quoting MLK3 see:
MLK#3: As my father explained during his lifetime, a riot is the language of the unheard.
shoulda used quotation my bad
Captain Christian
Captain Christian
I thought he'd died too. L.O.L. Not, L.O.L. that he could've died, but that I misunderstood you.
DreadfulCadillac
DreadfulCadillac
@ 6:40 in the second video a cop usezs the same neck manuver that killed geroge floyd, if the other cop didnt move his leg and the bystanders wernt yelling at thm, we would have ANOTHER DEATH!
DevaCat
DevaCat
Fortunately in Phoenix and nearby cities the overall police response has been restrained, at least what I could see from a few hours live coverage each night. One tv reporter got hit in the leg with a rubber bullet but was unintended and unhurt. Several got doses of teargas tho -- wonder if they get hazard pay?