• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Forge of Empires Forum

Algona
Algona
I'm not sure what you are asking. You mean between snetences?
Captain Christian
Algona
Algona
Od habits... Roll back about 45 years. Business correspondence was written on typewriters. Google it. :D Standard practice taught in schools at the time was double spacing between sentences. Do they still have some kind of typing classes in school or assume that everyone already knows how?
Captain Christian
Captain Christian
I'm homeschooled, and I was taught to use double-spaced fonts for rough reports that may require citations and notes.
Super Catanian
Super Catanian
IMHO, using double spacing between paragraphs (not sentences) makes it a hell of a lot easier to read and understand. It makes it more obvious that each paragraph covers a slightly different topic but that they're all still somehow connected to each other.

I've actually only started doing this in my own posts, inspired by Algona himself. Result: awesomeness!
UBERhelp1
UBERhelp1
I still had to take a typing course, but it was based around a computer game and they really didn't put to much emphasis on it. However, they do not tell you to put two spaces after sentences anymore.
Lady Gato
Lady Gato
@Algona - typing class is on a computer now. No having to actually swish the manual typewriter return (lol I had a manual typewriter for college). It was a requirement for my son's school (he graduated high school 8 years ago). They also had to take a class that included word processing (i.e. Word).