• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Forge of Empires Forum

Nicholas002
Nicholas002
Yeah, I hope the devs do a bugfix on the next update to 2020. The current version has a virus.;)
Super Catanian
Super Catanian
Currently practicing 40 hours a day and playing a lot of Catan...
Nicholas002
Nicholas002
just started working a job in the hospital (only place you can find a job these days, Lol), and playing FoE 64 hours a day:p
Super Catanian
Super Catanian
It's time to Duel!
Alpha Persei
Alpha Persei
seems like you all have something to do
Super Catanian
Super Catanian
Currently Googling my username (Super Catanian), and I'm in page 12 of the search results and yet nothing...

EDIT: No results...
Alpha Persei
Alpha Persei
i'm still trying to find something to keep me busy(tried watching anime , but for once i simply couldn't ) XD
Super Catanian
Super Catanian
That's an oof, and obviously ****** won't work either. You play any music or board games? That always keeps me busy...
Nicholas002
Nicholas002
I googled "Nicholas002' and the first result was my profile on the forum! yay!
Super Catanian
Super Catanian
Nice! Then again, my profile is only visible to members, so that might be another thing...
Nicholas002
Nicholas002
Do you work out? that is something I did a ton of during the main shutdown.
*me in quarantine: collect city, 25 pushups, snipe hood, 25 situps, post on the forum, 15 pullups, etc. etc.*
Super Catanian
Super Catanian
I used to, but I got distracted and decided to keep focusing on the piano instead. It's given me so much time to progress, I actually surprised myself! I also play a lot of The Settlers of Catan (inspiration for my username), and own two of its expansions.
Alpha Persei
Alpha Persei
i use to workout as well. but i got tried of working out
i also tried playing monopoly but i always win against my family ( i haven't lost since !!)
Super Catanian
Super Catanian
I actually played a game of Traders and Barbarians yesteday with my older sister and my dad. My dad, a middle-aged Mexican who speaks limited English and has never played this expansion before, somehow won.
Alpha Persei
Alpha Persei
wait you play the piano , that 's pretty cool !
the closest i have ever came to playing the piano is on piano tiles XD
Alpha Persei
Alpha Persei
noicee :D
Nicholas002
Nicholas002
I play the trombone, but I'm not exceptionally good at it.
Super Catanian
Super Catanian
LOL I hear that joke way too often! I'm learning a piece from Your Lie in April (an anime), but I might not make any good progress for a long time, so I'm also focusing on other pieces. Getting close to six years now.

There's a video of me on YouTube playing one of Chopin's nocturnes, but for me to link it here would reveal my real name. But if things work out you might be able to hear me play someday...
Nicholas002
Nicholas002
I like Scott Joplin... I even once learned Maple Leaf Rag and The Entertainer by listening to them countless times slowed down on a keyboard demo, and trying to play along until I could get it full speed.
Of course, to a pianist, it would probably sound like crap, but to me it sounds pretty good :)
Alpha Persei
Alpha Persei
i wanna hear you play, it might sound good ;3