• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Forge of Empires Forum

Emberguard
Emberguard
Your game is stored on the servers. As long as you know your username and password it doesn't matter which browser you use. Chrome is likely already set up for your chromebook. It's also one of the browsers FoE is optimised for. I'd give Chrome a try
Emberguard
emmagirl2
emmagirl2
I use the link then it takes me to the play store
WinnerGR
WinnerGR
@emmagirl2 , FoE still supports chrome and the only reason I removed it from my list was due to you stating that you are already using and having some issues. The biggest issue with chrome is the user's computer does not have enough ram as chrome is a memory hog coupled with (in a lot of cases) the memory being shared to support video and the computer gets sluggish at best.
WinnerGR
WinnerGR
As far as I know the only browser than you can use on cromebook is crome and on mobile you need to use the app.
WinnerGR
WinnerGR
My bad , after contacting Google Support I can inform you that if you set up a Linux (Beta) account then it is possible to install differant browsers but this would be a sperate account to the account your currantly using on your cromebook ( not FoE account google account ).
emmagirl2
emmagirl2
i have linux operating on my chromebook
WinnerGR
WinnerGR
OK then you should be able to just download it.
emmagirl2
emmagirl2
i will send you a screen recording of what happens when i download opera
WinnerGR
WinnerGR
OK , thanks.
emmagirl2
emmagirl2
it redirects me to the play store
emmagirl2
emmagirl2
I am going to change my version of opera to see if that helps