• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Forge of Empires Forum

emmagirl2
emmagirl2
i have been back 3 weeks i dont like it
Super Catanian
Super Catanian
*(le me who skipped a grade; guess when lol)*
emmagirl2
emmagirl2
i got my worst mark ever today
84 percent i am so disappointed and ashamed of that mark
QueenChaCha
QueenChaCha
The worst mark I got this year was a 85% which was on a quiz.
emmagirl2
emmagirl2
it was a quiz, only got one section wrong at the start then worked it out. (i was off school durning that period of time so it was completely new to me)
Alpha Persei
Alpha Persei
i don't go back to school until next month ^ ^

@QueenChaCha @emmagirl2 don't worry i'm sure u guys will do great on ur other tests , u guys seem like pretty smart people.
emmagirl2
emmagirl2
My mum will go berserk if she finds out...
emmagirl2
emmagirl2
its a A in scotland
What percentage is an A in SQA?

Grades.
GradePercentage
A70% and above
B60% – 69%
C50% – 59%
D40% – 49%
so ive never had a B :p
emmagirl2
emmagirl2
Can i get a education please?
Alpha Persei
Alpha Persei
@emmagirl2 here in Canada it's quite different , 80 % and up is an A. that's why i try my best never to get anything lower , especially in science ( cause i enjoy science )
emmagirl2
emmagirl2
I can sit my exams for nat 5 one year early if they believe i can behave...
Alpha Persei
emmagirl2
emmagirl2
i end up laughing during tests.
Alpha Persei
Alpha Persei
i end up having mini panic attacks during tests. only later on in the test, do i end up calming down a bit .lol

Edit: i don't work too well under pressure for some reason. even though ,this was a problem from before, now it isn't so bad .
AwesomeAadi10
AwesomeAadi10
Smh 70 or 80% for A!!! In America it’s 90% or above. I try to get 95% or above on all my tests tho.
Alpha Persei
Alpha Persei
90% - 100 % is an A+ in Canada. hmm kinda feel bad for u guys and ur grading system

@emmagirl2 of course not ur grading system, ur grading seems pretty cool. i had no clue that was that the grading system in Scotland