• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
UP ONLINE
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• You can find out the guild of a player lol Why MAKE IT HARD TO LOOK IT UP
    Just show it on (Clicking the profile pic)
    ohh that person that Added FP on my GB is A guild member
    Any have more than 4 worlds
    BE SO GREAT TO HAVE A MASTER OFFICIAL FOR YOUR INFO ON JUST ONE WORLD LMAO
    seeing it on all my worlds lol
    I like the Simple Event Buildings Just one to upgrade lol All the ?? did i put it in the right spot or will I get things messed up picking 2 of the same kind of addons just a mess
    I would like Another VILLA in my city
    I'm Sick of seeing
    There is a problem connecting to the server. Please try again.
    When I click on >>>LOG IN<<< With my Info saved
    Always Have to click on my Browser back Button to make it WORK
    Reactions: Agaselle
    MaryTheBold
    MaryTheBold
    I'm having issues opening my Castle tonight that's for sure. Frustrating. Going to bed. Yesh!
    You make GVG Hard to spot a sector
    LOL just type all the sectors in so we can see them With out clicking on them
    What I would like is A way to reset all buildings timers in your city so I can collect them all at one time Say 1 a year
    I think getting Buildings that you can make ARE SO DUMB As a Reword
    It's SAD to see them in your Inventory
    Reactions: Agaselle
    Johnny B. Goode
    Johnny B. Goode
    That logic would apply to most rewards, other than the main ones. You can produce coins, supplies, FPs, goods, units. You can buy Diamonds. You can use those Diamonds to buy premium buildings. You can sell buildings to the AD and then buy other buildings or upgrades that you want. If you don't like them in your inventory, sell them to the AD. :rolleyes:
    WHY HAVE A ATTACK ICON IF YOU CAN NOT ATTACK HIM ?
    PLAYER PVP NOT UNLOCK YET !
    That is being counter productive in the game if you keep hitting the ok POPUP message
    It makes the game look BROKEN
    SO ANNOYING MUST CLICK OK To close the popup Window
    Attack Not Possible The player has not unlocked PVP yet !
    Be nice to click Anywhere to close the popup Window
    Reactions: versak
    versak
    This "Attack" button should not be seen if PVP not unlocked. Same as GB icon is not seen when a player has no GB.
    I can't get them out of my head doing their puzzle game I can hear them whispering and laughing at me !
    SHOW IT AS IT IS
    INACTIVE MORE THAN 1 WEEK
    INACTIVE MORE THAN 3 WEEK
    nothing bad comes from Knowing the real timeline of an inactive player in your guild
    AGREE Should have a Message across screen
    offline in 30 min cutting people off is just rude
    It would be great to see the new messages on top Without looking throw all the pages in the Social/ Message Center DEVELOPERS
    Is there a way to know if someone has been inactive for more than 7 days and if so how do you do that? I am in a guild that has 6 members that show inactive for at lest 7 days and 1 of those is the owner/founder. I have not been able to contact any of the 6.
    Elisha Reb
    Elisha Reb
    I am already a founder but I don't want to kick another one jst because he has missed a little time.
    Lancer
    Lancer
    I believe that you can see a person's last activity or last login on the wiki site or one of those other sites. I cant actually post those links but I'm sure that someone who sees this post will direct you to where you can find the answer to your question.
    Lancer
    Lancer
    However, After 30 days of inactivity from all Founders, the system will assign another player into Founder status.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…