• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
WANDERERthe
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• If I was you I would give everyone something for being OFFLINE for so long LOL
    I was about to bid on the maze before it went offline
    Who has the time to look through all the Do not post list lol Before posting I do Live a Buzzy Life
    UBERhelp1
    UBERhelp1
    That's like saying, "Who has the time to follow the rules... I'm just going to do what I want instead lol"
    Johnny B. Goode
    Johnny B. Goode
    Is a Buzzy Life one where you're always walking around in a fog? Or constantly surrounded by bees? Or have constant tinnitus? Of maybe you're the doorman, sorry, doorperson at an apartment building where the residents have to buzz visitors in? (Why such a building would have a door attendant, I don't know.)
    gianteagle
    gianteagle
    easier to read dns list than going through the whole proccess of formating and telling about your idea just to have Agent327 give you the links and lock your post, never to be seen again
    No not new player
    Just now making my voice Heard after 1.5 years later lol
    Johnny B. Goode
    Johnny B. Goode
    Yes new player. Many of us have been playing for over 5 years. I'm coming up on 6 years in the spring. :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…