• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Forge of Empires Forum

Micorps
I don't say anything I won't follow through on. My initial post was locked due to others, effectively punishing me for others replying. I also do believe there is an issue with the algorithm for the pirates hideout. I'm at 16% for fps. I'm done dealing with you all. I will elevate this outside of innos control, especially consider the thousands of dollars I spent on this game in the last year.
Micorps
I have said everything in private conversation with agent. Got it, inno isn't serious about addressing anything nor wants to be bothered. If I see anything that I spent money on jot delivering, it is fraud and a cyber crime that should be reported. Especially since I can't elevate this without being censored.
Graviton
Graviton
Oh stop it already. You're making baseless accusations and trying to play victim. If anybody's perpetrating a fraud, it's you.
Micorps
please explain I'm the one stating a building is failing to deliver. 16% is a far cry from 40%. There are laws against this when we are talking real money. pretty ignorant is saying I am committing fraud when I have receive no monetary compensation of any sort.