• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
UP ONLINE
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I liked my tavern the other way (click on it And goes to my TABLE) So I can collect the coins
    Like if you Agree
    If i want the tavern bluff I Would click tavern boost & Activate it...IF I COULD
    I have so many Trade coins on lots of worlds
    And never see any WW ?
    Snek
    Snek
    That's what I call bad luck.
    Johnny B. Goode
    Johnny B. Goode
    They rarely show up in the AD. Believe me, I look for them, too.
    UP ONLINE
    UP ONLINE
    they normally show up on one world out of all your worlds but not lately
    wish i could star my friends just for my eyes for profets
    Snek
    Snek
    Yes, marking friends who have GBs in the sweet spots would be really helpful.
    Why only show 7 days of inactive LOL WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO HIDE
    I'm a leader wondering how much longer will my Founder remain as an inactive player before the next Founder is changer over
    Stop doing days and change it to weeks tell me why 7 days max displayed
    plinker2
    plinker2
    Over 7 days, I usually give the boot unless I am told what is up. Absences do determine the guild finish in GE.
    GE/GBG rights should be the same MAKE IT SO LEADERS CAN let others unlock GE just like Able to build GBG buildings
    Do you think people have the time A patience to figure out all the addons & all the buildings the more you add the less chance I can get the ones I want in my city
    like the easy governers vila
    my head is hurting from all the buildings your adding
    LESS IS MORE
    Lady Shintina
    Lady Shintina
    It is an ever-changing game, you have to roll with it. By the time you are ready to build a building you have been working towards, there will be a better one come along. Kinda keeps things interesting I think.
    for me, I don't have a mental image of all the ages in my head to figure out if the trade is a fair one at times
    maybe a TRADE LIGHT on all trades
    Emberguard
    Emberguard
    When you say “trade light”, what exactly are you referring to? Do you mean colour coded to corresponding age? Or just lit up if it’s “fair”?
    UBERhelp1
    UBERhelp1
    But what is a fair trade? 1:2 for all ages? Or what about higher ages where the actual cost of the goods are not 1:2? Who decides on what is a fair trade? It's a player-agreed-upon standard, and Inno would have to choose which to support. Maybe it's easier if you just memorize the order of the ages (if you play for any period of time this isn't hard) and then you'll know if a trade is fair or not just by looking.
    Wish they would add a setting to remove all inactive friends when new neighbors come in LMAO so many friends depending on how many worlds you have.
    I JUST HIT ARC LEVEL 100 SO WHERE IS MY 100 BADGE
    Stay Rita
    Stay Rita
    You dont get one enjoy the next grind
    DevaCat
    DevaCat
    Badges? Badges??? We don’t need no steenking badges!! :)
    DevaCat
    DevaCat
    Umm okay, that was a reference to the Treasure of the Sierra Madres. Old black and white film, Humphrey Bogart, … (lol)
    Just like the days show days of inactive of the player
    Would BE Nice to see it on Messages not just the day LOL NO DATE ON ANY MESSAGES OR GUILD MESSAGES
    IT DOES NOT LOOK RIGHT
    So change it ! !
    the message is 5 days old or 4 weeks old
    Wish they would make it easy to De-friend All the inactive players at one time
    LOL we are working with 100+ people after all & most have more than one world
    Removing Inactive friends is a BIG PAIN lol 1/2 of mine are inactive And i have more than one worlds Do the math & the time used to remove them every 2-3 months
    make it simple
    Reactions: Agaselle
    Gypsy Grace
    Gypsy Grace
    I have 4 cities. I go thru and check for red dots a couple of times a week, it's usually just the lower 15-20 players. I want as many open Tavern spots as possible when I come around - especially if I'm trying to fill a quest. And if they aren't active, they aren't putting money in the Tavern tray or doing the mo/po shuffle!
    LoftyLucyLoo
    LoftyLucyLoo
    When my city has new neighbors, I go through the event history and aid everyone that has aided me and then I go to my neighbors and see which ones have aided me and I send a friend request to them because I figure they are active players. I find it easy to delete friends that are not active by clicking on their name and "delete as friend" pops up - easy peasy
    plinker2
    plinker2
    Removing Inactive friends is s WHOLE lot easier than it used to be. You just have to look at the info when you click on them. I usually do this when aiding them or such. It really isn't hard to do compared to what it used to be.
    LMAO do we really need a name that long shown on are GB
    How about a postmark Who did what/when or are they, guild or friend
    not fun anymore
    All I see In Daily rewords is junk Same with the Dealer day after day week after week
    just way to much happy ness junk I got 0 in my city just a waste of space lol
    why would anyone buy them is beyond me
    Heads UP Castle System BUG
    Always shows >>!<< on it saying there is something to do & there is NOT
    Graviton
    Graviton
    Not a bug, the exclamation point shows up whenever you earn Castle points. It is annoying though.
    What is the Castle System again?
    I did not see the last 4 Offical messages about it
    UBERhelp1
    UBERhelp1
    You could just look in the announcements tab to see the announcement, but basically it's a system that rewards you for actions you do every day. Eventually you level it up and get more boosts and rewards.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…