• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
mod chappa 3
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• we need a gb that dose good for the guild and goods for you self to like the arc but its dose goods for you to
    and stop hateing on my comment
    UBERhelp1
    UBERhelp1
    It's not hate. I like your enthusiasm. The problem is that you're GB ideas are in no way balanced. Yes, getting 6 FP/level would be great! But it would be easy to level it to 100+ and get 600FP daily. That sounds awesome, but it would make almost every other FP-producing building obsolete. Take the Cape for example. It gives 1 FP per level. This GB would mean no one would build the Cape, rather delete it. 1/2
    UBERhelp1
    UBERhelp1
    Good ideas for this game have to take into consideration what already exists.

I hope to see more ideas from you though! Just keep thinking and you might think of something pretty cool! 2/2
    UP ONLINE
    UP ONLINE
    This is not a game to finish in 3-6 months It's a long term 4-20 years
    Reactions: Snek
    ok i think we need a gb that does 6 fps at level 1 so every level is times 6 so if its like level 3 its does 18 fps a day
    we need a mrbeast great building that gives you 50 fps at level 1 and 4.5m coins and supplies and 300k guild power and 177 attact boost and 188 define boost and and if one of the Inno member's see this I want to be the one who made this great building ok and pls just make this great building and I Wanna be the maker of this greatbuilding ok
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…