• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
UP ONLINE
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Sometimes when i check in its to keep my acct here active. My last one was purged because i seldom logged in ...learned lesson:D
    Good job with the Mughal Empire WHAT A JOKE WITH THE LAST QUEST 1500 Deplomacy
    never do that Again LMAO
    How long do I have to wait on a world to get some regular
    Incidents
    most worlds I have none regular Incidents
    1-2 I got lots I think these is bugged
    People Do have a life you know And kicking people When it says more than 7 days IS NOT GOING TO CUT IT
    LOL do we need to make a list and track them on a print out of 70+ People
    Give us more 2 work with !
    IF YOU AGREE post >yes<
    Sometimes the aid-all still needs to be fixed IT IS BUGED for the Event Quest, the number will still count up & down making the Quest pointless
    Tell me this! What's Wrong with Knowing if my guild mats Are active or not lol there's nothing for others to take advantage of.
    motivate or polish 50 buildings for other players
    Do not use the aid all It is glitchy i can see the numbers of the Quest #s go up & down lol
    I don't get some people saying HS is not good to have for that space
    I think it's a must if you have it at a good Level No Happyness buildings is ever needed to take up any more space in your city PLUS it makes FP's
    I would think if you give lots more coins/supplies >>IN GE<< the start of the level.
    That is needed to age up and help new players GROW, they would stay with the game
    And mite spend some $$$ the longer they are playing the game
    make it hard to Age up & no one will want to stay
    How is the Aiding ALL working for the ones that have it
    Anything new When it will be available to everyone?
    I love this game LMAO Leave worship/GOD out of it guilds/players Talk
    UBERhelp1
    UBERhelp1
    Two things:
    1. Then find different players/guildies to talk to?
    2. Do you ever do anything but complain about the game? How about some actual solutions rather than low effort profile posts every couple of days with another complaint?
    UP ONLINE
    UP ONLINE
    got to talk about something to staying active on here
    And never said I has in a worshiping guild lol
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…