• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
UBERhelp1
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Fun Fact: Placing over about 50 roads or so at the same time will cause the game to crash if you press any buttons while waiting for the roads to appear. Getting an error where it can't connect to the server when I attempt to.
    Never seen this before. Kinda weird message. Tried to fight the second wave of a two-wave battle and got this instead of an end-battle screen.
    XrnsEM8.png
    Reactions: UP ONLINE
    UBERhelp1
    UBERhelp1
    What worries me is that something like this could happen with higher age units, and you might not be able to get them back since you didn't get the screen to heal them.
    Emberguard
    Emberguard
    If that happens contact support
    UBERhelp1
    UBERhelp1
    It happened again. Using rocket troops and rogues in GE. I'm thinking it might be automatic if you have all artillery units facing something flying, since they can't be damaged. Kind of weird though. Used to be your army would just be wiped.
    I made a video about my Tiny Town!
    Reactions: Praetorius
    Praetorius
    Praetorius
    Nice one.
    Praetorius
    Praetorius
    Funnily enough, I've been contemplating dropping the LOA for the Deadman's Boathouse. The supply boost is why I've kept it around this long, but with the boathouse giving out large supply drops in the chest I could trade in some of the supply for more goods and ATK%.
    Praetorius
    Praetorius
    The Deadman's Boathouse is in, The LoA is out. It shells out 700k in large supply packs by itself (in SAV). Gives out 18 goods, 6FP, lotta coin and ATK% just on top of supply just makes it too good to pass up.
    Two videos in as many days? Here's everything you need to know about the 2022 Summer Event!
    Do you know how to remove my profile? Cant do it on neither pc or mobile. Unless its permanent. No longer playing the game so i must have a new profile to reflect it
    Johnny B. Goode
    Johnny B. Goode
    I believe that you cannot have a Forum account without having a game account.
    Oswyn the noble
    Oswyn the noble
    But im still able to log in here. And mellofox said same thing. Cant delete the about me profile...very odd setup. Its fine..ill live with the ancient profile.
    Oswyn the noble
    Oswyn the noble
    Doh i just remembered i still have over 300 diamonds won from ge... i didnt mark any of my cities for deletion btw. I had plans to return ...what a dilemma
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…