• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
Ranger37
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• How much should you build up you good's collection before you have enough to go to the next age?
    Emberguard
    Emberguard
    Look at the Research for your current age and the next 3 ages. Add up the costs for your current age goods. That’s the minimum you’ll want to save. Then add on any Great Buildings + Negotiation goods.

When looking at Research, in the top left there should be a grey square. Click it to see a summary of all costs for each age
    stymie of Suwannee
    stymie of Suwannee
    I suggest thousands, as an approximation. Many thousands at higher ages. Approximately.
    Is it smart to camp in a age to get your arc to 80 so you don't have to worry about the research
    Emberguard
    Emberguard
    Depends on how fast you’re able to level it up and how quickly you run out of space. There’s a lot of expansions I think from memory up until Colonial Age, then it slows down the rate of expansions gained per age.
    Emberguard
    Emberguard
    If you’re doing a lot of Guild Battlegrounds to the point of being able to complete the Arc in a month or two then it doesn’t hurt to camp. But if it’s going to take more like 6+ months you probably would run out of space before you finish the Arc and therefore benefit by moving up a couple ages
    What is the point in camping in ages doesn't that just slow down your progress or are their benefits
    Johnny B. Goode
    Johnny B. Goode
    To add to Emberguard's answer, you also need to build up your attacking army boosts as you age up or you'll find yourself unable to adequately handle quests, both in the Daily Challenge and in events, that require you to fight. Not to mention GE, GBG, PVP Arena and GvG.
    stymie of Suwannee
    stymie of Suwannee
    I started my primary city (my second) with intent on camping most ages. 6 months plus each, less earlier, more in my personal favorites. While the current trend is moving quickly, the advantages are many for a very patient player. I’ll post a list of aging up standards and they’ll speak of camping’s qualitpies or when to move on (again, by my standards).
    stymie of Suwannee
    stymie of Suwannee
    It doesn’t like lots of words, so in short, Lots of 1ups & Renos? Lots of goods? Current Hood ranking? Your stats? Just the basics can take a while, unless you have a good plan and stick to it. Developing high standards will get you more than high ages.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…