Search results

1. shadowcaptain63

T WORLD POETRY SLAM!

A contest he say's So words I layed down I wrote of T world.... I wrote of my town.... I wrote of the plunder... The things that I do... I put it to music And sang it for you.... I danced on the stage..... (a quite catchy tune) And you sang along.... But that was in June!!! And now summer sets...
  2. shadowcaptain63

Plunder progress

Around 1/3 of my cities income comes from plunder......remember.....you have 24 hrs.....so if all that's there is junk......try again later....;)
  3. shadowcaptain63

T WORLD POETRY SLAM!

Actually.....I was referring to the long list that accompanied his name.....which is no longer there......kinda looked like some kind of add.....the poem was awesome in and of itself...….lol ;)
  4. shadowcaptain63

how many foe members here choose auto battle over manual attack?

If I'm in a hurry.....I'll use auto...(always in GvG)…...but I always can get better scores.....and take less damage fighting manually.....Using the built in bonuses...(troop vs troop.....ground bonuses)…...and my goal is always to do better than the last time.....beat the happiness...
  5. shadowcaptain63

T WORLD POETRY SLAM!

..................…..Spam????
  6. shadowcaptain63

T WORLD POETRY SLAM!

*to the tune of "The Wanderer" I'm the type of guy Who likes to raid your town I'll tear up all your defense I love to take em down And when I get through Comes the part I like best I'll plunder your best building And leave you with the rest Cause I'm the plunderer....yeah the plunderer...