Search results

1. Al Hanuman

HOW TO STOP PLUNDERERS FROM TAKIN’ YER STUFF

I can sort of get that you should not be able to take personal command of the defenders, even if you happen to be online when a surprise attacker hits your town. But is there any way to set up standing orders? For example, "If there are more than two rogues among the invaders, move them to the...
  2. Al Hanuman

Musical Flags and Sigils

I just realized, I haven't cast my own vote: +1
  3. Al Hanuman

Musical Flags and Sigils

Done. Thanks.
  4. Al Hanuman

Musical Flags and Sigils

Proposal: More musical instrument images for flags. Currently: The only such thing is the Horn. Details: I have noticed an interest in the music that is the background for Forge of Empires. Some emblems suitable for a wandering minstrel could be ... Visual aids: Abuse Prevention: At the...
  5. Al Hanuman

Contest day 5

First on the list is Pearl, which requires an Oyster Ranch, and presumably an Oyster Rancher. ♫♪The World is my Oyster, come ride the Beds with me!♪♫
  6. Al Hanuman

Contest day 3

I'm probably too late for a prize, but I am going to say the Witch, just so I can ask if she's related to the character who made Clint Eastwood famous. Yea or Nay? Al Hanuman
  7. Al Hanuman

Contest day 1

A bit of a challenge to actually make a reply, but here goes: Yellow encirclement -> Inserted, subtotal 0 Red encirclement -> Removed, subtotal 7 Total: 7 Warning to copycats...I only got four hours of...
  8. Al Hanuman

Musical instruments and models

Ya gotta understand that people were stringing together notes 2½ thousand years ago in Aeolia, Greece. Even if it is only a "piece" it qualifies as a composition. Now all he has to do is fit lyrics to the notes, even "la-la-la-la" will do, and he will have a song. You can teach him about...
  9. Al Hanuman

First Message in Arts. Now I need likes, please, as I work toward sufficient privileges to post...

First Message in Arts. Now I need likes, please, as I work toward sufficient privileges to post in Proposals.
  10. Al Hanuman

Musical instruments and models

I do not play an instrument, although I remember my great uncle (a Master of Fox Hounds) challenging me to play a hunting horn. It surprised him when I did make a sound come out of it...sort of resembling a despondent beagle ;). I can draw at the draftsman level, electronically. When I...