Search results

1. Still listed as a new member (since 2017?), which is annoying. I have completed all aspects of...

Still listed as a new member (since 2017?), which is annoying. I have completed all aspects of Virtual Reality and am one of the top one-person guilds. I have no interest in venturing to the rest of the universe; I will stay in Virtual. I have no use for the two types of harbor goods now...
  2. Any value from Arctic Harbor or Oceanic Terminal, once Virtual Reality era is completed?

I have completed Virtual Reality and do not plan to go any further. I completed all land quests related to advancement except Mars and Asteroid Belt (I did complete once section of Mars but I have no plans to play there). Suddenly, I am no longer being required to pay goods from the two harbor...
  3. Challenge 1

A1 B3 C6
  4. arbritrary change of requirements for acquiring Mars provinces

So when you launched the Asteroid Belt, you snuck in this comment: "it was observed that the Space Age Mars Guild Expedition costs had not been balanced when Space Age Mars was introduced." I currently cannot afford to buy diamonds, so I worked diligently to trade for enough Mars goods that, by...
  5. Diamond rebate support for people who have lost their jobs due to virus and stuck at home

As you know, a lot of us were buying hundreds of dollars in diamonds monthly, before the current health crisis, world-wide. Now, many of us are stuck at home, which is great for game-play and your business, but not so good since our income in many cases has been lost or reduced. The game...
  6. I am still 75 years old, but moved up in game to Oceanic Future. Comfortable there and plan to...

I am still 75 years old, but moved up in game to Oceanic Future. Comfortable there and plan to stay; space makes me dizzy!
  7. Still annoyed by being called a new member, since my rating is 43 million plus. So far, my Egypt...

Still annoyed by being called a new member, since my rating is 43 million plus. So far, my Egypt paramid hasn't shown up. Also, I LOVE the antique store, got rid of hundreds of junk. Now, when will I be able to use my hundreds of millions of supplies for something, anything (but maybe land...
  8. I am NOT a new member; trying to get that fixed, too!!

I am NOT a new member; trying to get that fixed, too!!
  9. ARC not delivering daily goods award, also Levels of guild status not advancing

For three days now I have had NO response to my support request. Twice in a row, my ARC shows my goods awarded (172 each for future) when I click on it at the award time but they do not populate to my account. Also, I am at guild level 17 with only 48 points to go to guild 18, but I am stuck...
  10. I haave 137 million extra supplies with no place to spend them, as well as 3 million medals...

I haave 137 million extra supplies with no place to spend them, as well as 3 million medals, same story. I have maxxed out my land extensions thru the Future and plan to go no further, due to costs factor. When will FOE ever devise a way to trade in Supplies and medals, as we do now with other...
  11. Member since 2017; have invested thousands of dollars in diamonds. Am in Future era for good...

Member since 2017; have invested thousands of dollars in diamonds. Am in Future era for good (due to costs factor).
  12. How do we fight another player who gains a piece of guild battleground territory where we...

How do we fight another player who gains a piece of guild battleground territory where we already have staked our flag? Do we attack them from our home page as a neighbor, or is there some other way?
  13. Guild Battlegrounds Feedback

The reason I signed onto your game two years ago was that I was absolutely burned out on guilds of any kind, plus the invariable focus in most games on senseless violence. Remember, our kids are learning ways to relate to the world, and an aggressive, anti-social attitude is not one of them. It...
  14. May Madness Feedback

The cost of these offers, mostly shabby goods often seen before, are beyond ridiculous. Don't waste your money (diamonds).
  15. Upcoming Changes to Diamond Packages Feedback

Diamonds have cost about 1 cent apiece, so I am OK with that. However, 10 forge points cost 500 diamonds, which is $5.00. Since we rely on FPs for practically everything and you are very miserly with them, I request that you consider reducing the cost of forge points whenever you reduce the...
  16. Contest day 3

The Wicked Witch
  17. Contest day 1

I see three differences: lady missing in front of trolley, no smoke from smokestacks, and no steeple on church
  18. Forge Black Friday Feedback

I hope you sell some land extensions, since they are nearly impossible to get at the advanced levels otherwise. Also, when will you establish a trading board so people like the one above this post can trade for a ship upgrade with me or anyone else? I have literally hundreds of buildings and...
  19. Spooky Story

I am 74 years old in real life. I keep making my town cemetery bigger on every opportunity. Imagine my horror recently when I saw my own name (Ancient Arthil) on a tombstone! If you live for the game, you may die for the game.
  20. October contest

I like to integrate my various building types into a harmonious whole with a central theme (in my case, "Rogueland.")