Search results

1. Slow load

I have been using firefox browser to play FOE for about 7 months now. Load issue just started yesterday. The login page loads fine. After world is selected, the load process stops (always when the 'loading' bar is on screen and at 86%). This occurs about 75% of the time I try to load game. I...
  2. Quest question

I am in the Colonial Era. I do not want to leave this Era at this time. I enjoy completing the Daily quests, and have done so every day since they started (Except one day when I was busy irl). Over the last 4-5 months, I have had an increase in 'Complete X amount of other quests' as a...
  3. Daily challenge bug

Last night was Daylight Savings (DS) here in the USA. My daily challenge counter was counting down (after DS occurred). Instead of it counting down to be ready 24 hours after yesterday - which would make it ready 1 hour later than yesterdays' time (due to DS) - it was counting down to be ready...
  4. game freeze

10 weeks ago I bought a new HP stream laptop. Running windows 10 and using edge as browser. I have not downloaded any other browser nor downloaded anything of any type except dropbox and 1 picture 7 weeks ago. I am not using the html version of foe, nor have I tried it. All other aspects of my...
  5. Game Freeze

10 weeks ago I bought a new HP stream laptop. Running windows 10 and using edge as browser. I have not downloaded any other browser nor downloaded anything of any type except dropbox and 1 picture 7 weeks ago. I am not using the html version of foe, nor have I tried it. All other aspects of...
  6. Daily Quest Army

Since Daily quests were added to the game, I have been able to complete every one of them except one ( X amount of 8 hour productions , was too busy irl to do it months ago). A couple weeks ago, defeating pre-generated armies was added as one of the tasks to complete the daily quest. All of the...
  7. Daily quest battle

Since Daily quests were added to the game, I have been able to complete every one of them except one ( X amount of 8 hour productions , was too busy irl to do it months ago). A couple weeks ago, defeating pre-generated armies was added as one of the tasks to complete the daily quest. All of the...
  8. Daily quest - GE task

Today, one of my daily tasks is to solve two GE encounters by fighting. Ten hours prior to daily quest generating it's tasks, I completed all GE encounters except the last three of the 4th (final) level available. Tried many fights with different troop and bonus combinations. However, with the...
  9. Unable to Log-in

Just as the title states. I am unable to login to game. Internet working fine. Login page loads, however on right side of page where you click to start, then choose world, nothing is there. Anyone else having this issue? Anyone know of a different login page that will work ? ty