Search results

1. GreatOZ the Wizard

Update to 1.185 - Feedback

Good set of inprovements.
  2. GreatOZ the Wizard

Seeing lot of lag.

I have ben seeing a lot of lag in the game as of late. Wondering of others are seeing it as well or if it's just on my end.
  3. GreatOZ the Wizard

Summer 2020 Feedback

The governor's villa is an awesome event building. The rest of the prizes need some work they need a rebalance.
  4. GreatOZ the Wizard

Guild Battlegrounds Improvements - Road to Victory Feedback

I wish it was a good building for it's size perhaps in the future if they add levels to it.
  5. GreatOZ the Wizard

road to victory

I wish the Road to Victory. Was not a bad building.
  6. GreatOZ the Wizard

Guild Battlegrounds Improvements Feedback

They should have rebalanced the SoH so each level gave 1 FP and 10 guild goods. It would hurt the lower levels on it but would be better for the long run. I hear the Road to Victory in the beta is currently bad and needs to be better.
  7. GreatOZ the Wizard

Update to 1.177 - Feedback

I feel one of the ways they can fix it would be increase the % chances of getting X4 loot/goods. For that settlement. I hope they get around to fixing the new units as they are bad.
  8. GreatOZ the Wizard

Indy Age worth spending time in?

Indy Age is rough with fighting I tell many to just go throw it and get to progressive as its better for fighting in GE & battle grounds.
  9. GreatOZ the Wizard

New rewards from Antiques Dealer - feedback

It's nice to be seeing new things added in this way. Hope they eventually remove the less appealing things from it as well in time so it's easier to get what you are looking for more often .
  10. GreatOZ the Wizard

Guild Battlegrounds Arrival Feedback

One solid way to get those goods from that previous era is to build and level a Star Gazer.
  11. GreatOZ the Wizard

Changelog 1.167 feedback

Theres tons of Decos that pop up often along with some units like the drummer, Supplies & Coin pop up often Aid kits & the defense potions / The random Blueprint. Some times I see things that don't even get bid on in the timed auctions like the The Balloon Site.
  12. GreatOZ the Wizard

Changelog 1.167 feedback

It's nice to see them Adding stuff to the Antiques Dealer. Hope they remove some of the Trash Items at some point.
  13. GreatOZ the Wizard

Guild Battlegrounds Arrival Feedback

It does really suck that the tavern boost doesn't work for the extra turn in the negations. Not sure why the attack boost works but not the extra turn.
  14. GreatOZ the Wizard

Changelog 1.165

This one is amazing one glad to finally have this action.
  15. GreatOZ the Wizard

Game lag

I remember when they compensated for there mistakes years ago.
  16. GreatOZ the Wizard

How many HoFs are to much?

I have seen people pay others in FP to put it in there town in place of them selfs as SaM ones bring in munch more.
  17. GreatOZ the Wizard

Game lag

Our guild is seeing tons of lag as well.
  18. GreatOZ the Wizard

Antiques Dealer feedback

Hope to see New things added to the list of possible offers as events go by like the Guard Post Selection Kit. After the summer event and also the The Crow's Nest Upgrade Kit.
  19. GreatOZ the Wizard

GvG Improvements Update Feedback

Got to get that Easy Point farming in to check still. Think the 6 recalcs is to munch but 1 is not enough. And that big one of Bug Fixes is important.
  20. GreatOZ the Wizard

Guild vs Guild Improvements Feedback

Thoughts on being able to click on a guild banner when trying to get in to a sector to battles some of the older people in my guild have problems with going to view sector each time.