Search results

1. Guild Expedition Rewards Changes I'd be happy to see.

I suppose I'll be the one to point out that GE4 was actually rebalanced very recently. So it actually hasn't been 'this way' for very long! But as @Jern2017 pointed out, you can't get supplies or coins at all from GE4. Are you actually thinking of GE3?
  2. Poor Drill Rangers...

They really are that bad. Not as bad as my use of the pen in the Windows snipping tool though! I used it to note the boosts of both sides in a recent attack from one of my neighbors...but attacks like this one are why I don't ignore my defenders. Just the satisfaction of occasionally winning a...
  3. Just curious... the mindset behind Big Fish stopping Little Fish?

If I want something from the auction, I'm bidding on it. Not very much I actually want, though. Used to be the Magnum Opus (got up to 16 of them), but now it's exclusively Art Exhibition kits. Everything else is a pass, including things like SoK upgrades, attack boost buildings, and even the new...
  4. Best Military Unit of all Times

I'm gonna ignore special units (otherwise the Rogue is a shoo-in) and consider units based on their capabilities more than just their stats (otherwise SAM and SAAB top the list). The Anti-Aircraft Vehicle in Contemporary is probably the first 'overpowered' unit. High mobility, great range, and...
  5. Update to 1.185 - Feedback

I don't usually react to posts like these, but thanks for giving me a good laugh!
  6. Update to 1.185 - Feedback

I was gonna come back to suggest this exact thing. Adding more slots is a better idea IMO than removing buildings from the pool. Maybe this could be applied to having a second auction running as well?
  7. Update to 1.185 - Feedback

This seems unlikely to happen, as this goes against the idea of the AD being where any older event buildings can be obtained year-round. It's not really meant to only include the 'best' old event items.
  8. [Question] Governor's Villa aid

@Yekaterina Nope, age isn't really a factor when it comes to aiding! Here's the aid priority list: FP > goods > medals > guild power > coins/supplies/units (after the next update to 1.185, units will move between goods and medals) Aiding will start with the buildings in your city that produce...
  9. Smallville and Tiny Town

How about not building anything at all in the main city? ;) Selling off everything you start with after the tutorial, and no diamonds being the only other restriction. Anything else that doesn't require building in the main city is fair game, including whatever quests are possible to complete...
  10. Are we talking about this?

It's probably other stuff that's getting these players banned. Sniping's been a part of the game pretty much since the beginning. It'd be too hard to definitively prove that a tool is responsible for someone seeing and taking a snipe opportunity, unless said tool is able to do so automatically.
  11. Cultural Settlements Progress

I don't think there's anything 'wrong' with building it for the units. If the end result is having it built, does it matter what the reasons are?
  12. Cultural Settlements Progress

I went back to Vikings like I said I would to finish up maxing a third Greater Runestone, and I think I've completely forgotten how to play it because I'm getting my butt kicked. I'm not even gonna be close to making the gold timer without spending a whole bunch of diamonds. I only fell to...
  13. Cultural Settlements Progress

I dunno, I think Inno's actually rather inconsistent with their diamond prices. Things like scouting, refreshing the Dealer (the first time), the collect all function, the 'premium' impediment removals in Egypt, and extra negotiation turns are all practically free. Even expansions for the most...
  14. Smallville and Tiny Town

The Art Exhibition is one of the best buildings in the game. They've already got all three Settlement prizes which are probably the only things definitively better. IMO, there isn't enough space in a tiny town to really consider a military focus (if that's what you're implying). The only...
  15. Imbalance between special event buildings and upgrades

The thing that really doesn't make sense about having level 1 Villas available on the wheel is that level 1 Villas are already available from the grand prizes as well. Anyone chasing upgrades, even with diamonds, is always going to have a Villa to use upgrades on even if they never win any from...
  16. Buffing an existing GB..& nowhere to post my thoughts...

That's what you're saying though. The AO has an unlimited number of uses, and only the % chance of activation. Is that not what you're asking for here? Anyway, Inno basically never does anything to change GBs once they're released on the live servers unless something breaks. Don't expect...
  17. Cultural Settlements Progress

I still find Egypt to be the easiest of the three, simply because of how big the margin can be between completion and even the gold timer. I dunno about anyone else, but I was never able to finish a Vikings or Japan settlement in anywhere near half of the gold timer (usually cutting it pretty...
  18. Do Not Suggest Option in battles to refresh army between battles to save time replacing manually.

You've already got the option to heal units, which is probably the best you're going to get. Maybe an 'improvement' would be a 'heal all' button to save clicking on each unit individually. But outside of that, you'd be conflicting with diamond usage making any implementation along those lines...
  19. Cultural Settlements Progress

Hah, I did something similar on one of my early Egyptian settlements! I had gathered enough loot for the remainder of my goods productions including the final quest, but I completely forgot about the quest to gather 300 loot until after I'd taken my barracks down. At least I could keep the goods...
  20. Cultural Settlements Progress

Yeah, Vikings is balanced a lot tighter than Japan and Egypt. Those gold timers are ruthless! When I was running through it for the Yggdrasil upgrades, I don't think there was a single run where I had more than a day remaining on the gold timer and I even got silver once. That silver was my...