Search results

1. Elaine Trapp

October contest

Rearranging my city and seeing how far I can get in GE. Please send reward to Walstrand
  2. Elaine Trapp

Spooky Story

One Halloween Christopher and Donald decided to visit an old abandoned house. When they entered it the lights didn't work so they turned on their flashlights. The wind whistled through the cracks and they heard lots of scary sounds that they found out were a tape recording being played by their...
  3. Elaine Trapp

Gliders don't function as advertised

Although like Agent said this sounds like you need to send the Support Team a ticket and choose for the topic bugs if you want the developers to see this you need to first put this into a proper format and hope it gets enough support from players that are forum members so that you can get it...
  4. Elaine Trapp

Daily Quest Reward

I understand completely for today I chose the India Palace chest and I don't remember what I chose the other 9 days but like you I also got the 10 fps and I would really have liked to have gotten the rewards that the chests were named for especially today's chest for so far I only got 1 piece in...
  5. Elaine Trapp

Do Not Force Load Attacking City After Battle

All upgrades come with bugs that why I'm very selective on which proposals I support and you got to convenience me that it will improve the game for all players playing styles and not just a certain playing style also as I said I'm not the only one that feels this way.
  6. Elaine Trapp

I respect your view point. Let me put it another way. My idea of a proposal that improves the game is one that helps improve it for all players play style and not just a certain playing style. Also if you take the time you'll noticed that I do on occasion vote yes.
  7. Elaine Trapp

Great Building contributor lock out

It would be a great idea if the developers didn't want to know that there's were other others players that were interested in them implementing the proposal for as I said I sent a proposal directly to developers of another game and they said for me to take a poll send them the results.
  8. Elaine Trapp

Obviously you didn't read what I wrote in the ( ).
  9. Elaine Trapp

Treasury GB changes

I happen to disagree but you're welcome to think whatever you like. Just remember there was a time that you too didn't write proposals but still posted your thoughts on proposals.
  10. Elaine Trapp

1) If I don't understand something someone says I'm not afraid to say so. 2) I know that there's always upgrades being made but that doesn't mean I'm going to vote yes on on all the proposals especially if it does nothing to improve the game. I mean I'm willing to put up with bugs on upgrades...
  11. Elaine Trapp

More people vote than make replies to the proposals and while it's true the developers don't implement all the proposals that we send them part of what they take into account besides how easy or difficult it is to implement a proposal is how much support the proposal got (I know this because...
  12. Elaine Trapp

Treasury GB changes

Just because he hasn't been able to think of any proposals or doesn't agree with you or someone else doesn't mean he's a coward. Just as I like some proposals and not some others so the same is with him he just expresses his thoughts with more colourful words than I do.
  13. Elaine Trapp

Grey out visited Taverns in Event screen

1) You forgot to put this into a proper format. Proposal Format Proposal Briefly outline what your proposal entails. Current System (if applicable) The system that currently exists in-game that is being replaced or improved by the feature you are proposing. Details Here you should give the...
  14. Elaine Trapp

New Great Building

I'm not sure how I will vote.
  15. Elaine Trapp

I have know idea what you mean by loaded for the only option I've ever gotten after attacking someone's city is to plunder them and that is optional and not forced and since there's times that there's no buildings to plunder your meaning of loaded and mine are not the same, but my vote would...
  16. Elaine Trapp

Visible No Plunder Available Icon

Good short proposal. My vote is no for this does nothing to improve the game and since there's always bugs that pop up with each upgrade that INNO makes most of the time unless the proposal improves the game my vote is no.
  17. Elaine Trapp

Gliders don't function as advertised

If this is meant to be a proposal you need to please put it into a proper format. Proposal Format Proposal Briefly outline what your proposal entails. Current System (if applicable) The system that currently exists in-game that is being replaced or improved by the feature you are proposing...
  18. Elaine Trapp

Expand Friends List to 100

1) You forgot to put this into a proper format. Proposal Format Proposal Briefly outline what your proposal entails. Current System (if applicable) The system that currently exists in-game that is being replaced or improved by the feature you are proposing. Details Here you should give the...
  19. Elaine Trapp

Treasury GB changes

20. Elaine Trapp

We may get tired of seeing some proposals, but we still should try to help them learn how to write a proper formatted proposal and let them know that even though this proposal probably will get mainly no votes that they should keep trying to come up with proposals.