• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Just An Observer

Should I build Notre Dame?

Space Needle pairs well with Innovation Tower if one has a city with a large population. Virgo combines with AO and Kraken to deliver a trio of lower percentage boosts to an attack. When the chances are smaller, having more chances helps the cause. Rain Forest Project is one to get early on...
  2. Just An Observer

You got HC easy? Hip-hip-hooray for you! Not many players can say that. They can use ND however.
  3. Just An Observer

Diamond perspective? LOL! Here's the deal. A city evolves. That's it, plain and simple. FtP or P2P, the city still evolves. That factor never changes. Use it or lose it is a saying but sometimes it is better to use it, then lose it.
  4. Just An Observer

I re-read it and still stand by what I wrote. If a GB gets outgrown due to later developments, dump it! I sent ToB down the drain for that reason. Never did build Oracle so no need to get rid of it thankfully.
  5. Just An Observer

A new player and I just want to be clear on this

Happy Unbirthday only pays Diamonds one time for the era in which one is doing RQ is my understanding. Please let me know the trick to getting multiple Diamond rewards from RQ's.
  6. Just An Observer

F2P players will find a use for ND if they cannot come up with what it takes to get Himeji. Do try to see things from different perspectives, mmkay?
  7. Just An Observer

Should I build St.Mark's Basilica or the Hagia Sofia?

Watch the drawdown of both coins and supplies in order to know where SMB needs to be set. You are right about a high enough level for CF being able to make the recurring quest even more powerful.
  8. Just An Observer

Seeing your Fallout logo reminded me of when I was thinking of buying a PS4 to play the latest edition. Then along came FoE when the pandemic hit. Now I am very happy with FoE so I am asking how you compare the two games in any way you would like.
  9. Just An Observer

Attack and Defense Bonus

You have never seen how fast I can Negotiate! Other than the 6-item ones, they get buzzed through faster than 2 autobattles takes and sometimes even the sixers get solved quickly. I guess you are not as smart as I am :)
  10. Just An Observer

I agree. LoA was my first one.
  11. Just An Observer

Attack and Defense Bonus

Increase those numbers if you are a high powered Negotiator in GBG. Negotiations score 2 to Fighting for 1, which is a 100% increase for each successful GBG encounter. Consider it the equivalent of a 3-point shot in basketball, which is just 50% better than a 2-point shot.
  12. Just An Observer

If you are maxed out on leveling up your LoA and have all the supply factories your city can hold, then going with ND could be seen as a last ditch option.
  13. Just An Observer

The recursion combo I run is Himeji/Chateau/LoA/SMB. Himeji and LoA take care of supplies while SMB handles the coins side of things when using Happy Unbirthday. Raise SMB as needed but it does not take as much leveling to be useful as the other 3 GB's mentioned. HS for a F2P player is fine...
  14. Just An Observer

Attack and Defense Bonus

153/87. EMA era. The real number I look at is how many hits to kill an opposing unit. 2 at the most is what I seek with Rogues getting some 1-hit kills. My army is used in GE and for Daily quests usually although it has beaten some Colonial era units when taking sectors on the Campaign map...
  15. Just An Observer

[Question] What happened to Himeji Castle?

3.1416...LOL!
  16. Just An Observer

Halloween Event 2020 Feedback

Hit the once a day wall later in the day....
  17. Just An Observer

Himeji Castle

Now comes the work of leveling it up so you can get more of those payoffs! If you Negotiate as well as Fight, look to get a Space Carrier to complement the Himeji.
  18. Just An Observer

How many quests do we need to finish before we hit the "one a day" wall?
  19. Just An Observer

Himeji Goods

Join a guild where there are plenty of players in the era of the GB you want goods for are present. Be good enough to join that guild as it is likely one where they are playing Diamond or Platinum League. That is how I got my Space Carrier put in place.
  20. Just An Observer

Starting tickets, two 395 ticket packages, tickets from buying the $99 Diamond package and a 1995 Diamond package were put into an effort to get Abandoned Asylum kits. 4 came my way, which struck me as neither good or bad. For one day to turn out lousy or great is just bell curve stuff...