• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. An End To Great Buildings, Or a New Beginning.

Do you think GB's are on their way out of the game as a feature, or will Inno refocus the purpose of GB's going forward? So I was figuring that at some point they would get rid of GB's or stop making them. Or they could refocus GB's to another use. I thought of GB's that were much more...
  2. Re-align Expansions

Proposal The ability to redesign expansion layout. Current System (if applicable) Once you get an expansion and choose where to place it, that's it. Details Not limited to this, but as a suggestion, add a place to gather up the expansions you've already unlocked in Construction Mode and...
  3. Does City Defense Really Matter Anymore?

There's always a bit of noise raised up when a new event building offers City Defense. It would seem that City Defense has become out-dated. I know that with regards to plunderers, unless you have dedicated significant resources to building a massive defense, conventional wisdom was to collect...
  4. Notification Tweak for GbG

Proposal Notification Tweak for GbG Current System (if applicable) There is no effective means of communication during combat in GbG. While the Message Center is available in the GbG menu, a player cannot tell the difference between important, GbG-related messages and other message traffic...
  5. What is Ruining Motivation in Events?

We have a beta-spoiler section and I can't imagine why because I've never heard someone vocalize that they wanted to be surprised by what was coming out, and....there rarely is a surprise. Particularly for the events. By the time an event goes live, most people who bothered to look will know...
  6. Cap-Lock

Proposal Allow guild leaders to cap-lock a sector in GbG. Current System (if applicable) N/A Details Allows GbG leaders to keep a sector from being taken. The sector can be fought as normal, it just will not allow anyone from their guild to "cap" the sector. Abuse Prevention It only...
  7. Last Strike

Proposal The Event Log shows who, in your guild, finished the final battle of a sector that was conquered by your team. Current System (if applicable) N/A Details Pretty simple. When a sector is taken, it shows which player took it. Abuse Prevention No one can see information about...
  8. When do you have too much attackers-defense?

Nice event, but I’m trying to avoid waste. Trying to say what is the ideal defense for every person in their unique situation is difficult, but I figure I can get a more solid idea by asking those at the highest age who- I guess- would be in need of the highest defense, what is practical and...
  9. Great Ideas for Great Buildings

The last GB’s were...underwhelming. But trying to think of new ideas is hard. Maybe we can help a little. Does anyone have any ideas for GB bonuses?
  10. Changes to GbG Attrition

Was looking for details, but I heard that there were changes to the attrition for GbG. Anyone know where I could read what those changes are?
  11. Better Repayment Method or Bad Math?

Scenario: You over-donate to someone's GB. You ask the person to return the excess amount to a GB of your choosing. The problem with this scenario that I encountered when asking for this favor (meaning I am the person who over-paid and the other person returns the FP to my GB) is that if the...
  12. Event Building Shrink Kit

Proposal Event Building Shrink Kit Current System (if applicable) N/A Details. For an event, instead of an event building, maybe the main prize can be an Event Building Shrink kit. It will be a special item that lets you shrink any max-leveled event building of your choice (that you already...
  13. Is Inno done with developing old event buildings?

I need some more coins and diamonds for the auction dealer and I was looking to cash in the stock of old event pieces I have, but now I’m nervous because I’m wondering if I’m going to sell something that Inno will wind up improving in the future- like they did with the flourishing mill. Aside...
  14. Mobile Notification Icon Problems

The red alert icon that is supposed to pop up when you get a message doesn't show up until I open the menu-slider on the right. In the left slider, whenever I get something new in my inventory, the alert icon is slightly off from where it should be. Thought it was just a temporary thing, but...
  15. Total FP CONTRIBUTED/OWNED INDICATOR

Proposal Total FP contributed indicator Current System None present. Details Adds a little space in the GB section of the Town Hall that shows how many FP’s you have in other people’s GB Or...When you click on any GB and you can see how much fp you have, change this to show total...
  16. FoE Challenge: Centennial City

Guess you have to have goals. Originally it was to make a 1000fp/day city (not relying on RNG GB's, event buildings, or other such fp sources), but I think that's fairly impossible without a substantial amount of bling and the space to fit it in, (or the introduction of new, fp-bearing GB's in...
  17. Founding Date of Every World?

Is there a way to find out the date each world in FoE was founded?
  18. Start Date and/or Days Played Counter?

Proposal Put something in the game that allows the player to see how long he's been playing the game. Current System (if applicable) Not sure if anything like it exists, but I don't know how long I've been playing the game. Would like to though... Details I'm not sure how this would be...
  19. Possible GE 5 Structure

Seems like it would be easier to propose something here first as most of the time I- and maybe others- don't really see the flaws in their idea until they are pointed out. It seems like GE isn't really challenging to most people because most people will scale themselves out of it's difficulty...
  20. Which Person Wins?

The person with the power to do anything they desire (and I mean anything, regardless of any laws of nature or whatever...) vs The person with the power to completely nullify another persons power.