• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Not A Bug Winter Event Bug

In your Winter Event, when I find Reindeer it says "claim your reward". I click on them . and nothing happens . This has happened in two different worlds. And, yes, I checked my inventory to see if they might be there. I would really like to have my rewards. Your Reindeer & sleigh is buggy.
  2. Which GB first?

I just started the EMA. I have the Oracle of Delphi & Zeus built. I have all the bp's for the Colosseum, Hagia Sophia, and Tower of Babel. Does it matter which order I build them?
  3. A couple of newbie questions

What are diamond farms? I see players who have a dozen or more wishing wells, where and how do they get them all? Same question for Shrine of Knowledge and Rouge Hideouts.
  4. Need active players on friend list

I'm going to cull my friend list of non-active players. I'm online most of the day every day (I bet horses online all day but races are 30 minutes apart). I play in 3 worlds, Vingrid, Korch, and Dunarsund. I aid & visit taverns every day, and contribute to other players GB's. If you want to add...
  5. Need active friends

I'm going to cull my friend list of non-active players. I'm online most of the day every day (I bet horses online all day but races are 30 minutes apart). I play in 3 worlds, Vingrid, Korch, and Dunarsund. I aid & visit taverns every day, and contribute to other players GB's. If you want to add...
  6. Trouble finding active players to friend.

I'm going to cull my friend list of non-active players. I'm online most of the day every day (I bet horses online all day but races are 30 minutes apart). I play in 3 worlds, Korch being my main one. I aid, visit taverns everday day, and contribute to other players GB's. If you want to add an...
  7. Is it possible to move FP's from one world to another? If so, how?

Can FP's be moved around? How?
  8. Friends, neighbors, and guild tab

Why isn't there a a tab on the bottom left side of the screen to show your friends and neighbors like there is in the world "Korsch"?