• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Emberguard

Ideas for a guide

Hey guys :) I'm going to write a guide up in regards to the Official Wiki Innogames has. During my time as a moderator I've found myself constantly referring to it as it has a wealth of information in there. The more I use it the more I find that I didn't expect to find in there. However, I have...
  2. Emberguard

New Issue Mobile App Update Problems (v1.88)

They can post in this thread. Below is the bug reporting template. Any info that's relevant within that would be great (or any additional info) Browser and Version: Overview of the bug: Screenshots: How often this occurs: Urgency: Preventative Actions: Summary:
  3. Emberguard

Rotating Building [output/boost] Symbols

Proposal Format Proposal Allow the user to click on a button that changes what is currently displayed on top of the buildings. The visuals I've presented work on the assumption the user would click on the button and it'd rotate in a set order. However it could also be implemented with a drop...
  4. Emberguard

No Scout Province Available (Tutorial)

World: Arhavall & Brisgard Browser and Version: Chrome V 71.0.3578.98 Description of the bug: When starting a new world the game doesn't load the scout province. The buttons down the bottom still respond when clicked though I can't return to the city (which I assume you're not meant to be able...