• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. ant..

Hovers are more fun when you have hundreds of them and don't have to worry about losing them.

Hovers are more fun when you have hundreds of them and don't have to worry about losing them.
  2. ant..

seriously, that sucks, but it's time to move on anyway, probably.

seriously, that sucks, but it's time to move on anyway, probably.
  3. ant..

stop drinking. lol

stop drinking. lol
  4. ant..

Feedback for update 1.209

I agree with the market problem. It just destroyed some of the functionality to add something that is totally unnecessary.
  5. ant..

PvP Arena (Reworked) Feedback

I deleted my army and dropped from the 50's to the 130's in global ranking. Didn't check the points lost, but around 50-60 thousand.
  6. ant..

Get a gun.
  7. ant..

You are the one calling it tedious, which implies you want a challenge. Get stronger. I'm in OF, the opponent at the top is either Mars or Asteroid. some of them i can't beat, so i wait for the refresh button. Others, i can beat most of the time. It is never tedious because I refuse to settle...
  8. ant..

So, why not attack the opponent at the top? Mine are all AI and change their weapons every time. I mean, if you are looking for a challenge instead of just "going through the motion"
  9. ant..

[Guide] Higher Age Units Guide v1.2

Thanks. I missed hovers in PME in my main when the videos went private. Messed up somewhere and had to go to CE. I think getting them in Indy is worth the trouble of a new city. Glad you put this together.
  10. ant..

[Guide] Higher Age Units Guide v1.2

I'm starting a new city. In Iron Age when I get to the quest Cutting Off the Supplies, it gives me a choice of acquiring either Ruug or Karchagu. Does it make any difference which? Should I not do any province that I don't have to?
  11. ant..

where are you now, in global rank #?
  12. ant..

what happens to your global ranking when you do this?
  13. ant..

Opinions wanted - CdM vs. Arc?

Arc. build it, take it to 80, then you will know why.
  14. ant..

Soccer Cup 2021 Feedback

awesome! i spent 6k+ and got 5
  15. ant..

I don't know if they changed anything, but today I have had several new AI opponents alternating in the top spot.
  16. ant..

Soccer Cup 2021 Feedback

we just told you
  17. ant..

Soccer Cup 2021 Feedback

true
  18. ant..

Soccer Cup 2021 Feedback

on PC there is a lock symbol at the top right that must be checked before you can lock and unlock individual items. i don't know about mobile.
  19. ant..

Soccer Cup 2021 Feedback

I usually finish the surge quests within 2 or 3 hours of starting. This is because i RESEARCH AND PLAN AHEAD. I have my city up to where I can do these things. This is why I play, for the challenges and the planning. I don't want INNO to make it simple, that would be no fun. If you cannot do...