• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. the Kwisatz Haderach

Do Not Suggest Bowing Deer of Nara Park Minigame (repost with modification)

Idea: Incorporate the bowing deer of Nara Park, Japan into a future Spring Event through a Sudoku mini-game. Reason: The wild sika deer (シカ or 鹿 shika) inhabiting the Forrest surrounding Kasuga shrine in Nara Japan, were considered messengers of the gods and degreed sacred. Seeing these deer...
  2. the Kwisatz Haderach

Do Not Suggest Bowing Deer of Nara Park

Idea: Incorporate the Bowing deer of Nara Park, Japan into a future Spring Event. Reason: The deer inhabiting the Forrest surrounding Kasuga shrine in Nara Japan, were considered messengers of the gods and degreed sacred. Seeing these deer was considered a good omen and people would bow to them...
  3. the Kwisatz Haderach

Create new emoji’s relevant to the game

Idea: The game has a number of symbols and buttons that would be useful as emoji’s (picture characters) in chat and messages. Reason: Communication would be enhanced. A symbol can express an idea with a single character, so when a message must be limited to a certain number of characters, you...
  4. the Kwisatz Haderach

Unformatted foe cryptocurrency

Idea: Create a cryptocurrency with an unfixed value that could be traded off platform. Reason: This game provides a perfect proof of work scheme for a cryptocurrency. Unlike bitcoin, which relies on a computer to solve math problems, this crypto currency is produced by players giving their...
  5. the Kwisatz Haderach

Unformatted Restructure Guild Permissions

Idea: Give Leaders and Founders more control over the guild by itemizing each individual permission. Reason: I would like to grant more members of my guild the ability to open levels in GE without having to promote them to leader. Similarly, I might want to extend the right to invite new...