• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Flavius Belisarius

Wildlife Event 2021 Feedback

1. The Mountain rewards are pretty powerful, so a difficult challenge to get them is ok. 2. The mini game algorithm too often leave prizes in unattainable positions forcing the Diamond decision. Maybe next time their could be a way to get tools in some way in addition to diamonds. Maybe the paws...
  2. Flavius Belisarius

Happiness

Because????
  3. Flavius Belisarius

The Kraken

Don't forget the Kraken from Pirates of the Caribbean.
  4. Flavius Belisarius

FOE has gotten worse

Don't like the game? Quit or Start your own.
  5. Flavius Belisarius

So it was all about bots after all. Imagine my surprise.

BOTS/Scripts in GvG !!!! Really? What a surprise. Two players winning 80 battles in two minutes? Cheating occurs in every game, IT IS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE DEVELOPERS/OWNERS to stamp it out. BTW eliminate LZs.
  6. Flavius Belisarius

PvP Arena (Reworked) Feedback

Great addition, except higher level lag prizes not too good. All League prizes (IMO) should be medals.
  7. Flavius Belisarius

PvP Arena (Reworked) Feedback

I like it. Use AF to beat OF all the time. Wish there was a way to see replays of attacks on your defense. Rewards are ok if you get to keep the attempts in the treasure chest, otherwise change it to.... tavern silver or BPs
  8. Flavius Belisarius

Plunder progress

That is a good sport. I don't get plundered but when I do I do not retaliate, I just snipe their GB's.
  9. Flavius Belisarius

Do Not Suggest Landing Zones

Idea: Remove Landing Zones in GvG Reason: Simple modification to GvG that will open all eras for combat (and prevent super guilds from shutting out lesser guilds) Details: Allow attacks on any province in an era where you do not already have a territory. Visual Aids: NO GOLDEN ARROWS...
  10. Flavius Belisarius

How to Start and Lead a Guild?

Ask yourself this question: "What would I get from joining your Guild?"
  11. Flavius Belisarius

May Madness 2021 Feedback

Wish you could get tavern silver or antique coins during the "Madness Sales".
  12. Flavius Belisarius

Word Association Game

animus
  13. Flavius Belisarius

Word Association Game

ego
  14. Flavius Belisarius

Word Association Game

action
  15. Flavius Belisarius

Word Association Game

saccharin!
  16. Flavius Belisarius

Which do you like? GvG or GbG?

The only problem with GvG is LZ's. If they were eliminated, then what a free-for-all!
  17. Flavius Belisarius

Which do you like? GvG or GbG?

In Tuulech GVG is still popular with the Veteran Players because of the War with the Two Whale Guilds and their insolence.
  18. Flavius Belisarius

Best Age to Squat in...Worst Ages to Avoid

With the advent of Space ages, how does this change (or not) the best/worst camping ages?
  19. Flavius Belisarius

Space Age GvG in Arctic ERA

Your rhetoric is not valid. At the time they said it was the last and would accommodate troops of all eras there was not even an inkling of Space AGE. Oceanic and Virtual, yes. They even forbid the use of Bronze Age Troops because of the abuse that led to farming. So while I understand you think...
  20. Flavius Belisarius

Space Age GvG in Arctic ERA

Arctic ERA should be for Earth BOUND Units... Put Space Age on the Moon!