• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. New Idea Total Production Summary Reports in Town Hall

Idea: Viewed as a Total Production Summary Report add a tab in the town hall that will display the income / expenses of your city for the last 24h. Rolling over at midnight server time. Have you Checked the Ideas section for the same idea posted by someone else? Is this idea similar to one...
  2. Where is the summer event announcement?

Am I looking in the wrong place or did I miss it somehow? Or has there not been an ann for the summer event? I've seen the post from beta but no official announcement for the live servers and we're now less than 30 hours from the start of the event according to the tab display on mobile & the...
  3. Do Not Suggest Custom flavor text for PvP Arena.

Idea: Allow custom text for PvP arena attack window and use Cmap text for bot players. Have you Checked the Ideas section for the same idea posted by someone else? Is this idea similar to one that has been previously suggested? Yes. None found Reason: " You will never defeat me and my army!"...
  4. New Issue AD blank screen?

Opening the Antiques Dealer in multiple worlds has resulted in a blank screen that cannot be backed out of. This first appeared in FelD world and disappeared 2.5 hours later and is now affecting Z world. Based on the timing I'm seeing I believe something up for auction is causing this crash.
  5. Will / should this hapoen?

With SaV released and the new production of Venus Carbon added to the list of unique goods for future era's, I have started wondering about a future era GB that would use all 5 of the unique goods. ( promethium, orichcalcum, mars ore, asteroid ice and venus carbon.) As Virtual Future did not...
  6. What happened to special production buildings?

I did a little looking back in the forum history and found that the last time a new event offered a special production building was the 2019 fall event, and this was only in the form of adding a new level to the cider mill upgrades. And prior to that it was the winter event of 2018 offering the...
  7. Shouldn't running a city be challenging?

I've been trying to hammer out the details of an idea that I'm sure would be put on the DNSL for one reason or another due to its complexity, but I would like to try and get a conversation started so I might be able to refine it into something workable. At its core this game is about managing...
  8. Already Suggested 'Test' button in reconstruction mode

Idea: A test button in Reconstruction mode that would simply highlight any building that is currently disconnected in the new layout you're building. Have you Checked the Ideas section for the same idea posted by someone else? Is this idea similar to one that has been previously suggested...
  9. Two rough draft ideas

I have been tooling around with a couple ideas in my head I would like to see implemented, but before I try to write out a full suggestion in the ideas threads for either one I figured I should pitch them here and try to hammer out any specifics / get a measurement on how worthwhile either would...