• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. New Issue Healed Troops disappearing in GE Level 4

I wish it were as simple as a filter! All ages are visible and all units are visible and the Musketeers are still gone. The champion I used yesterday has vanished, which never happens with champions I heal after a battle. Other units I healed also disappeared and I had to make new ones in the...
  2. New Issue Healed Troops disappearing in GE Level 4

Thanks - this is a good suggestion. I created a support ticket with my query, the first I've ever done. I've never had a glitch like this before. Now I've lost a bunch of troops and wasted a lot of diamonds. All the troops I healed have disappeared. I've restarted the game and even my phone but...
  3. New Issue Healed Troops disappearing in GE Level 4

Sadly I tried that. Shut down and restarted the game. My poor musketeers are still gone.
  4. New Issue Healed Troops disappearing in GE Level 4

I'm in LMA and I have 2 musketeers from CA via a daily quest. I am currently fighting in the GE, just begun Level 4. I am winning all my battles and healing troops with diamonds. I noticed that both my musketeers have disappeared from my military inventory even though I won the battle and healed...