• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Grim Reaper V

New Idea Total Production Summary Reports in Town Hall

It could be helpful I have seen this feature in other games
  2. Grim Reaper V

Oh

Oh
  3. Grim Reaper V

Yorkton!

Yorkton!
  4. Grim Reaper V

Arc to L 80 is coming smoothly! 13 levels until sweetspot!

Arc to L 80 is coming smoothly! 13 levels until sweetspot!
  5. Grim Reaper V

Nope, Nepali

Nope, Nepali
  6. Grim Reaper V

What is the easiest way to access battle towers?

Easy to answer. Continental Map. When you get to the ages above you negotiate your way through them.
  7. Grim Reaper V

What age/era is everybody in?

Active Worlds: Yorkton, Xyr, Tuulech, and Houndsmoor Main: Yorkton, HMA, Points: 1,198, 467 Fighting World (Loads of troops): Xyr, Iron Age, Points: 30K Side: Tuulech EMA, points 44K Second Main: Houndsmoor EMA, Points: 423,144
  8. Grim Reaper V

New

I play in Houndsmoor as well send me a fr.
  9. Grim Reaper V

Who plays on Yorkton? (Y world)

I am wondering how many people play on Y world. IF you do send me a fr and maybe I can get you into Ascension (My Guild, ranked 3rd) if you got a pretty good city. I just want to see who plays on this new world.
  10. Grim Reaper V

[Question] Some hood mates not showing up in the neighborhood

I don't know why but some people are not showing up in my hood. For example, I have a player named "*Alona*" She has 8 million points and on the ranks it shows that she is in my hood. Is this a glitch? My top 10 hood mates:
  11. Grim Reaper V

Banned from the Forum!

I ban everyone because barely anyone has a Star Wars profile picture
  12. Grim Reaper V

Not A Bug GBG matching making is based on guild ID thus all the guilds get stuck with each other

I don't know if they are going to do it right now. What you should do to get rid of the same grouping is to drop in LP. That will get you into a new group.
  13. Grim Reaper V

Answered Thank you

So basically it is a whisper but for everyone in your friends list? Agreed Algona, If many people are trying to chat at the same time, won't that drop the servers quality performance (load)? Also, INNO will have to spend time making this for only a handful of people. Also will really anyone...
  14. Grim Reaper V

Switched it over to Crosshair from SW. It looks cool.

Switched it over to Crosshair from SW. It looks cool.
  15. Grim Reaper V

LOL

LOL
  16. Grim Reaper V

Welcome to the the forums

Welcome to the the forums
  17. Grim Reaper V

Banned from the Forum!

I ban you for having a dog
  18. Grim Reaper V

Word Association Game

Plane
  19. Grim Reaper V

Forge points on other's GBs

Same @Lancer and Graviton I never snipe guildees or friends but snipe hood mates for profit.
  20. Grim Reaper V

Which do you like? GvG or GbG?

Obviously GBG. The rewards are just so good, and the HC comes in great use here.