• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Nice2HaveU

Do Not Suggest Mark Favorite Buildings -- Check Visual Aid Please

Idea: To provide the marking of favorite buildings option for decorations, productions, residential, cultural and goods building. Have you Checked the Ideas section for the same idea posted by someone else? Is this idea similar to one that has been previously suggested? Did not find similar...
  2. Nice2HaveU

[Question] GBG rewards 20 or 25 diamonds, Is it occurs only once per day (till reset)?

Would like to know regarding diamond rewards from GBG whether it occur multiple times in a single cycle of time reset. Like within the time period of one reset timer to the next reset timer.
  3. Nice2HaveU

[Question] What does Scientist Kita really performing in my crew and my ship productions in arctic harbour?

Arctic harbour, one of my crew named "Scientist Kita". She has the academic scholarship icon. Not understanding the benefit with respect to my crew and ship productions. Is there any approach to utilize her nicely to gain some advantage?
  4. Nice2HaveU

To see contributors GB from our great building level up screen in mobile

Idea: To view contributors great buildings from our GB level up screen in mobile Have you Checked the Ideas section for the same idea posted by someone else? Is this idea similar to one that has been previously suggested? Did not find similar idea (tried myself if somewhere got missed my strong...
  5. Nice2HaveU

Forwarded ideas

There are quite a few valid forward ideas which is waiting to get implement after 3 or 5years also. If development team head response or decision of that idea makes some good understanding here. Why there is no action item or reasons for delay not mentioned anywhere in the forum.
  6. Nice2HaveU

Contact Support Edit with empty message value gets allowed and throws error in mobile.

In mobile (myself using android), while editing the message from the game message center, wrongly cleared every text from the message and try to touch cross mark but mistakenly touched tick mark. It throws internal error message and got logged out in mobile. In browser, while editing a message...
  7. Nice2HaveU

Army Management boost percentage view

Idea: Attack and defense boost percentage values are to be shown outside army unit cell box also. Since percentage is common for every unit, only it's amount of value getting different according to the unit. Both current army selection and enemy army selection units users can get to see the...
  8. Nice2HaveU

Is there any special building available to produce guild prestige?

Looking to find some special building to get the guild prestige production. Is there any building available already?
  9. Nice2HaveU

Attacking army second wave not displayed after first wave

Hi All, (playing in mobile - android) While attacking the two wave battles, not able to see the opponent's second wave army set. Able to see them before battle only. Now, second wave also shown like same as first wave. But when battle completed, it gives the correct one. Please check once...
  10. Nice2HaveU

Do Not Suggest Battle army winning probability percentage with opponent's army

Idea: Include battle army winning probability percentage before starting the battle. Have you Checked the Ideas section for the same idea posted by someone else? Is this idea similar to one that has been previously suggested? Searched with keyword "winning probability" displayed no results...
  11. Nice2HaveU

Already Suggested Army management 8 slots clearing in one go

Idea: Include army management 8 slots getting clear in one go in mobile/desktop Have you Checked the Ideas section for the same idea posted by someone else? Is this idea similar to one that has been previously suggested? Yes. Not specific on what asked here. Reason: Currently option provided...
  12. Nice2HaveU

[Question] Is there a way to clear army management 8 slots filled with one single action in mobile?

In mobile, army management 8 slots is filled and option provided for clear one by one. Looking to find a way for getting cleare all slots in one go. Please suggest if there is a way, since won't be fighting with same army if they have less health bar and completely next opponent is quite...
  13. Nice2HaveU

Already Suggested Era or Age filter to buy goods in market trade

Idea: Include age or era filter to search and buy goods in market trade. Have you Checked the Ideas section for the same idea posted by someone else? Is this idea similar to one that has been previously suggested? Yes. No. Reason: Currently option provided with entire list of available...
  14. Nice2HaveU

Olympic treasury upgrade not in antiques yet. Why delay?

Will the Olympic treasury upgrade kit be on the queue to get added soon in antiques dealer future updates?
  15. Nice2HaveU

Unformatted Market trade buying goods finding with era filter

Sometimes buying goods with market trade in current era or previous is little deep. Currently by opening market, have to check for trade on same era goods with list of available goods is to dig deeper by entire trade list because okay/yes hand symbol allows to select all the desired trade which...