• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Lancer

Should I build St.Mark's Basilica or the Hagia Sofia?

I certainly wouldn't waste my time with Hagia Sophia, ofcourse that's just my opinion. The amount of space it consumes versus what it gives you and does for you, for me just doesn't make it worthwhile. It was one of the last early GBs that I had built when my city was young, that i ended up...
  2. Lancer

New Idea Update the tavern

I would have to agree with you. I would like to see more seats available in the tavern but I do think that it could very easily result in the change of your DCs and certain quest's that you have to complete in events. Thanks for sharing your incite.
  3. Lancer

New Issue Decrease in amount of goods shown as next GBs' reward for increasing to the next level.

Yes, I'm in Artic Future. I assumed that it was merely a visual bug. Maybe just on a portion of players devices. I routinely clean the cache and everything else, but its always best to report anything like this.
  4. Lancer

New Issue Decrease in amount of goods shown as next GBs' reward for increasing to the next level.

These are what I noticed today when I logged on to my much less active world of Yorkton...
  5. Lancer

friends activity

Yes, that would allow much more sufficient time to sort out the heavier rocks on board the ship and get to toss them over pardo before they make you start to sink beneath the surface.
  6. Lancer

Are negotiations just a guessing game?

I will occasionally spend diamonds on negotiations, but I will only do this if I'm on the harder levels of GE, and if I'm at the last encounter of a sector that once solving said encounter will grant you the access to the next four. Another scenario that I would use diamonds on is the very last...
  7. Lancer

Selling Goods for GB's

Do you still sell goods for GBs, like you used to in Jaims? Just Wondering.
  8. Lancer

New Issue Tavern Supply & Coin Boosts Stops Working Hours Before Boost Time Runs Out

Well the coin boost will not work for the supply production. It only works for buildings that produce coins not supplies.
  9. Lancer

Looking For A Guild On Jaims

Submit an application!
  10. Lancer

Unformatted Save Important Threads Indefinitely

This was always my understanding as well. I'm going to look into the details of each type of message shown on the dashboard in the message center, to see exactly what is able to be deleted after a period of inactivity, as well as how long that exactly is. You have sparked my interest, lol.
  11. Lancer

To many bugs, issues, problems with game

This isn't an actual bug or issue being reported so I'm redirecting this thread to the appropriate sub section.
  12. Lancer

Diamond subscription?

I have always thought the same way about that. I've had offers pop up that much more closely matches what I would normally get, at first I didn't relate to the offers at all. Then after it learns that you usually use the same one or two offers and I think it can even calculate how often you...
  13. Lancer

How do I delete an account?

@Emberguard is absolutely correct.
  14. Lancer

Congratulations, it will only continue to get easier each time you try to complete the entire thing

Congratulations, it will only continue to get easier each time you try to complete the entire thing
  15. Lancer

I won two botanical rotunda's. I love the Attack Bonuses along with the happiness. If the...

I won two botanical rotunda's. I love the Attack Bonuses along with the happiness. If the rewards are upgrades to special buildings that I already have and haven't got to the top level yet, then I will also buy those extra moves.
  16. Lancer

I bought extra moves on those reward opportunities that I really wanted to win, and right...

I bought extra moves on those reward opportunities that I really wanted to win, and right afterwards I won two of them items.
  17. Lancer

@Johnny B. Goode this is some sound advice. I'm not fond of this event, or atleast not as much...

@Johnny B. Goode this is some sound advice. I'm not fond of this event, or atleast not as much as most others, however if you follow a similar strategy, you can definitely make a nice bounty as a whole.
  18. Lancer

Negotiations in GB, game asks for diamonds when I have 2 turns left

Along with what is stated above, if you read carefully, it isn't asking for you to pay diamonds for another turn, it is asking for you to pay diamonds to make up on the amount of goods you are short of.
  19. Lancer

New Idea Stop Forge Points From going into the Forge Point Bar if it is going to end up over 100

I personally liked it best when it was like that, I believe my personal best was around 220 - 230 FPs.