• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Graviton

Timers and Reconstruction Mode

In a thread that was closed yesterday a claim was made that when you move set buildings in RM their 24-hour timer resets. This is false, the timer does not reset. I was crafting a response to that point when that thread was closed but I didn't want that misconception floating around out there...
  2. Graviton

GE End-of-Level Behavior

Not sure if this is a bug or there's a pattern that I haven't noticed, but the game's behavior is different at times at the end of a GE level when there are still active relics on the map. Sometimes I'll get the popup to play the next level and sometimes I won't. It doesn't really matter which...
  3. Graviton

Upgrade Mechanic

I love the new mechanic that allows us to use multiple upgrade kits without going back into the Inventory! However I have found a bug: I had 4 upgrade kits, but only two buildings available for upgrade. After I used the second kit, the cursor remained in 'upgrade' mode even though there were...
  4. Graviton

A Good Day

Time to buy some lottery tickets I think.
  5. Graviton

Event Table Shows Full Stars

After claiming a Grand Prize this morning, the stars on the Event Table didn't clear. Unless I keep track of how many stars I've won with each selection, I don't know how many are left for the next Grand Prize. Refreshing the browser cleared the problem.
  6. Graviton

Game Freezes in GE

Here's the behavior I've seen, on two different servers, Noarsil and Qunrir: I defeated a GE ecounter and clicked on the treasure chest. Nothing happened, I received no pop-up to tell me what I won and the game didn't adjust to center the next encounter. When I exited GE back to the game my...
  7. Graviton

Add the Ability to Search Set Names in Inventory

Proposal Add the ability to search the inventory for sets by name (Cherry Blossom, Indian Palace, etc.) Current System (if applicable) Currently searches can only be done on the name of the item itself but not the group or set to which it belongs. Details This proposal would allow inventory...
  8. Graviton

Modify 'Buildings' Tab in Inventory Window

Apologies if this has been suggested before, an admittedly cursory search turned up nothing similar. Proposal Add new tabs to the Inventory Window to more easily sort items at a glance; OR add sort functionality to Buildings tab. Current System Currently there are five tabs (All Rewards...
  9. Graviton

No GE Reward Popup

This occurred twice on B-world and once on L-world. When I clicked on a relic on the GE map, no popup appeared to tell me what I just won. It seems that I'm still getting the reward, as I noticed in one case that when I returned to my city I had 10 more FPs than I had before. But don't know...